ECW starting back up?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
?И?H&#1028
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ECW starting back up?

Post by ?И?H&#1028 »

i asked this question in 2004, could Todd Gordon still have the rights legally to Eastern Championship Wrestling, Inc.? It looks like a court will decide who the true owner of Eastern Championship Wrestling is. i think it would be a good idea for gordon to start back up ECW if he can win the rights to it.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

*Looks at username*
:wtf:
*Backs away slowy*

And, yeah, old news.
?И?H&#1028
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by ?И?H&#1028 »

look at my user name? that was a damn mistake. who would have thought that this site wouldnt except cyrilic characters?!

and it aint old news because the trial aint began yet.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

um ecw has a topic and no he would not have the rights to ecw under any name. because its just about rights over the video library wwe will settle out of court over rights to the easter championship library. please refer to the official ecw topic

its old because its been reported several times over the past few years trial wont happen it will settle with wwe owning it. wwes buying video librarys from everyone because they are going to expand their tv they already have 24/7 on demand for cable soon they will have an actual tv channel.

but this topic should be closed or move this stuff to the official topic
?И?H&#1028
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by ?И?H&#1028 »

the official ECW thread is for EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING which was formally owned by HHG inc. I am refering to Eastern Championship Wrestling, Inc. which is entirely different in both styles, era, and legality. to put Eastern Championship[ Wrestling in your "official" ECW thread would undermind court efforts made by Todd Gordon to retreave the remains of ECW.
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

Your name pains my eyes and your reasoning pains my brain. Eastern Championship Wrestling was legitimately sold to Paul Heyman, in turn sold to Vince McMahon. WWE will settle with Gordon out of court to save themselves the expense of going to court and regardless of which, A judge would take a look at it and rule against Gordon.

Of course you could post something that actually makes sense supporting your claim but something tells me you're going to jabber on in a painfully stupid way and eventually call someone a "polish dumbass" or something.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

?И?H&#1028 wrote:the official ECW thread is for EXTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING which was formally owned by HHG inc. I am refering to Eastern Championship Wrestling, Inc. which is entirely different in both styles, era, and legality. to put Eastern Championship[ Wrestling in your "official" ECW thread would undermind court efforts made by Todd Gordon to retreave the remains of ECW.
its the same fed its ecw which goes back to eastern championship wrestling.

heym,an bought the promotion from gordon he changed the name he did not buy the eastern championship library

gordon owns only videos not the right to use the name in any form as a promotion

he has a promtion called xfc now (xtreme fight club)

its purly a video library

wwe owns the awa library but the awa still exists wwe does not own the awa

gordon doesnt own ecw. wwe does now but just not the earlier video footage that was not sold to heyman when he purched eastern championship wrestling.

therefore this topic belongs in the offical ecw topic
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

And with that said, locked. Please continue this debate in the official topic that was created. As I have said numerous times, there is no need for multiple topics covering the ECW because there are only about 5 people on the forums that actually care.