The Official ECW Topic** ECW scifi channel tonight 10est/9ct

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Official ECW Topic** ECW scifi channel tonight 10est/9ct

Post by gamedudex2 »

the spirit squad and king pulled his final straw :) it was bad ass

joey "if this was ecw i wouldnt be workign with a hack like you " to king
cant wait til next week

he finnaly got tired of the wwe crap :) sprit squad talked about his comentating skills . king told him if this was ecw you would have some spirit then king said stuff like OMG!!!! and was laughing.

joey pushed king , king laughed it off, he slaps king , king knocked joey down , and was angrey and confused, joey left pissed to a huge ecw chant :)

edit

joey comes out king wants to say he sorry

joey is pissed tellign king off and wwe off

saying he had to learn to difference from wrestlign and sports entertainment

edit ANY ECW TALK MUST GO IN THI S TOPIC ITS NOW THE OFFIICAL HOME OF ECW TIL ONE NIGHT STAND
Last edited by gamedudex2 on Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:51 pm, edited 14 times in total.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Ugh, if you are going to constantly make topics about this, just create one topic about the WWE and post in it. There is no reason to continually make new topics, especially when only about 2 other people on this forum care about the WWE.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

i only di this seperate cause other topic it would not fit in with baclash or raw itself i will keep this topic as the official rebirth of ecw topic exclusively .. i wont be posting any wwe stuff anyways just ecw stuff :)

it was just a holy sh** moment

backstage:

The Spirit Squad are backstage and they called Joey Styles in. They said that Styles has no spirit and he?s doing a lousy job. They said Kenny is about to become the youngest WWE Champion of all time and Styles is bringing him down. They said if Styles doesn?t do a better job, then they will tell McMahon that he has to wear a cheerleaders outfit next week on RAW. They said they want Styles to say the new WWE Champion is Kenny. Styles said it and they said that was pathetic and to say it with more spirit. Joey said it again and then Kenny wanted to show him how it?s done, and told Styles to get out there and do his job.

In the arena:

Jerry Lawler introduced Joey Styles back to the booth and asked him to say his line, ?the new WWE Champion is Kenny?. Joey said how about if they just do their jobs and call a wrestling match. Lawler said if he was in ECW he?d be yelling it right now. Styles said if this was ECW, he wouldn?t be working with a hack like Lawler. Lawler said Styles is finally showing some spirit. Styles said Lawler wants to see some Spirit? And he slapped Lawler across the face! Lawler shoved Styles down and Styles got pissed and made his way to the back as the fans chanted ?ECW!?

Back on RAW:

Lawler said he apologized to the fans during the break, and then he apologizes to Joey Styles and asks him to come back out and finish the rest of the show. Styles then made his way to the stage and said Lawler wants to apologize? Like he didn?t knock him on his ass in front of millions worldwide? He said he?s not coming back, and thanks to the magic of live television, he?s going to show the world why in ECW he was the loose cannon of commentary! He said six months again, WWE called him! He didn?t call this company, WWE called him because they had humiliated Jim Ross. He said he gets JR?s spot and from week on, he gets an ongoing lecture about the differences in professional wrestling and sports entertainment. He?s not allowed to say wrestler he has to call them superstars. He?s told to ignore the moves and the holds so he can tell stories! Well ignoring the moves and the holds is damn insulting to the wrestlers who leave their families 300 days a year to ply their craft! He said he?s not a sports entertainment story teller. He said he got pulled from WrestleMania because he didn?t sound like Jim Ross, and then he gets bumped from Backlash! He said he called PPV?s on his own in ECW and it hasn?t been done since, but he?s not good enough to call Backlash? He said he?s stick of sports entertainment and cheerleaders and bathroom humor and their own chairman who mocks god and talks about his semen and makes out with divas for his own ego, and he?s sick of the fans who buy into the crap! Styles said he never needed this job and he doesn?t want this job anymore?he quits! Lawler didn?t know what to say and then said they brought Styles up from the gutter and maybe he?d feel more at home in a bingo hall kissing Paul Heyman?s ass.
Last edited by gamedudex2 on Mon May 01, 2006 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

No he's right. There needs to be one WWE thread. Much like with the Everytime a wrestler dies thread. It just gets bumped accordingly. So if you have something in the world of wrestling to post, put it in the wrestling thread. Of course there could be a seperate wrestling forum, but I can't see the staff wanting that. And there wouldn't be much people visiting it anyway, half a dozen. Maybe a dozen if you're lucky.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

ya but we could have a wwe and ecw thread since they would be totally different . wwe would be raw smackdown so no big deal its the same promotion. ecw is totally seperate wwe wants it to have its own identity and its in its own league..

guess u could just merge ecw and tna as its own because tna hardly would get any big big news since its 2 times a month one is a ppv and the other is a months worth of tv taped the night after the ppv
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

Its crazy how much you guys are complaining the amount of redundant posts that show up in off topic. We get it..you dont like wrestling.
I hope that the wwe can do something good with ecw, it seems that they are driving wwe inself into the ground.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

it was funny because joey styles pretty much said what the fans are saying too bad cena wasnt out at ringside , then joey could have went all the way :)

can't wait to see raw next week.

and the first official ecw house show is scheduled for 6/24/06 at the ecw arena :)
Specially Cork

Post by Specially Cork »

XPoGoX wrote:Its crazy how much you guys are complaining the amount of redundant posts that show up in off topic. We get it..you dont like wrestling.
I hope that the wwe can do something good with ecw, it seems that they are driving wwe inself into the ground.
No, you see, you dont get it. It has nothing to do with liking wrestling or not, and everything to do with the fact that there is no need to spam OT with "OMG BLAH BLAH BLAH" threads everytime something remotely interesting happens in the world of wrestling.

If you want to inform each other of wrestling news, go ahead. But at least try and keep it in a neat, organised, cohesive thread, rather than making one after the other in full caps, and filling it with content that looks more like the product of a 3-year old mashing his hands on the keyboard than the English language.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

So with Styles gone, who I liked better, I guess this confirms the rumors that JR. will be coming back to raw to do commentary. In a honesty, as a fan of the old ecw, styles is better suited calling ecw matches rather than ones for wwe.

btw, minus the rather large frame, I like Mickey James.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

So with Styles gone, who I liked better, I guess this confirms the rumors that JR. will be coming back to raw to do commentary. In a honesty, as a fan of the old ecw, styles is better suited calling ecw matches rather than ones for wwe.
I liked JR's commenting style for raw, but I also thought Joey was pretty good at his job. I never did see much of ECW back in the day, but from what I saw on RAW I thought he was good. Regardless of what the WWE thought. What gets me is that he's a wrestling commentator, but the WWE feels he wasn't doing his job properly coz he was calling the matches and not pushing the story lines on us. :roll:
btw, minus the rather large frame, I like Mickey James
You make her sound like Viscera or something. I don't think she has a large frame at all. Unless we're thinking of something different. I'm thinking her body shape... :lol:

gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

shes hot i kinda like maria more though

and joey is the best play by play man in wrestling today
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

I locked the other topic and changed the title of this topic to be more...forum friendly. Anyway, this topic is all yours gamedude, so enjoy.
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Thank you mel, nobody likes the use of caps lock for threads.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

gamedudex2 wrote:shes hot i kinda like maria more though

agreed..and Vince and Jesse Ventura were the most annoying. At least Bobby "the brain" Heenan's commentary was funny..sometimes...
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

bobby is awesome so was gorilla monsoon.

but nobby and joey would make a good team during the ecw times.

joel gertner joins ecw :)

http://www.1wrestling.com/news/newsline.asp?news=25737

ECW RETURN TO PHILADELPHIA CONFIRMED
By: Devin Cutting
5/1/2006 4:42:21 PM

The New Alhambra Arena (aka ECW Arena) e-mailed an events calendar to it's mailing list subscribers. The calendar confirms that WWE will be holding an ECW event at the New Alhambra Arena on June 24th.
Vlame
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Vlame »

Did you see Mickey James' nudie pics? She is totally my fave DIVA! XD
Sora Aoi, DoB : Nov. 11/83
Three #s : B35 [F Cup]-W23-H33
Ht : 5"1', Wt : She Ain't Telling
Eyes : Brwn, Hair : Brwn
Natural Bust : Disputed, Blood Type : B
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual, Stage Names : Sola Aoi
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

Vlame wrote:

no never seen. when she do those? was it when she was in wew?
http://www.wextremew.com
Vlame
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Vlame »

gamedudex2 wrote:
Vlame wrote:

no never seen. when she do those? was it when she was in wew?
http://www.wextremew.com
I'll link you when I can be assed to. XD
Sora Aoi, DoB : Nov. 11/83
Three #s : B35 [F Cup]-W23-H33
Ht : 5"1', Wt : She Ain't Telling
Eyes : Brwn, Hair : Brwn
Natural Bust : Disputed, Blood Type : B
Sexual Orientation : Heterosexual, Stage Names : Sola Aoi
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPWv_6A7 ... joey%20wwe
the joey style video from last nights raw
this is the part of raw when joey styles came back to the areana when jerry lawler tried to say he sorry after joey slapped him and he pushed joey
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Joey is right on everything he said in that video. Why is wrestling no longer wrestling, but some big opera (which I guess it always was to an extent) that hardly focuses on the wrestling any more?