Mother 3 (gba)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mother 3 (gba)

Post by Smiley »

I know its coming out for japan soon..but anyone know if nintendo plans on bringing it to the u.s. gba?

I'm a big fan of the franchise and don't really want to import a game(especially an rpg) that I can understand (I can't read japanese..though, I wouldn't mind learning)
TyBO
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by TyBO »

No plans for a US version yet, but it's already out in Japan.

I too, would LOVE to see this game stateside... Earthbound could very well be my favorite RPG.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Expect to see this game to have at the very least an English translation created by fans that can be used on a GBA flashcart. I am waiting VERY eagerly... Earthbound has always had a special place within me.
It's thinking...
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Some consider earthbound one of the best rpgs for the snes, and while I still love it, I don't really consider it the best.

I do know of a couple sites that are planning on emailing ninty to encourage them to port it for the u.s., but if they didn't port the mother 1 and 2 game for the gba, I doubt they'll port this one either.
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

Hopefully they will port 1,2,3 together. Earthbound is one of the few rpgs that I recall from childhood..awesome game.