need HELP please!

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
neo_superman
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

need HELP please!

Post by neo_superman »

:(
i need help downloading my snesdc games and nesdc games on to my pc. i have a lot of games on two dics that i play on my dreamcast and want to put them on my nephews pc but cant figure out how to do it. I am really stupid when it comes to this and if any one can help me i would really appreciate it a lot. :D
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Guess you downloaded an image and burned it. Tsk tsk.

Anyways, since this applies regardless, just pop the cd into your computer. Go to the cd directory, and there should be a folder called "roms" or something similar (applies to both cds). Copy that and you have your roms on your computer.

As for an emulator for the computer, I suggest you try zophar.net . They may be outdated, but they still have what you are looking for.

I suggest next time don't come here with such a question, because it is clear in this case that the roms are not legally yours (if you made the disk, you should already at least have the roms on your pc). I even think someone may lock this topic. Maybe.
neo_superman
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by neo_superman »

thanks
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Sir Savant wrote:I suggest next time don't come here with such a question, because it is clear in this case that the roms are not legally yours (if you made the disk, you should already at least have the roms on your pc).
Computer hard drives have a finite amount of space. If you only intended to play the games on your Dreamcast, it would seem fairly logical to remove the games from your hard drive once you'd burned the discs.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!