Game Exchange (GC/GBA games for sale, DC wanted)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Game Exchange (GC/GBA games for sale, DC wanted)

Post by DaMadFiddler »

I'm going to post this at DC PawnShop as well...but I've got some stuff I'm selling, and stuff I want. PM me if you're interested.

FOR SALE:
-Astroboy (GBA, cart only)
-Castlevania Adventure (Gameboy, cart & case only)
-Goblin Commander (GC, complete)
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (GC, complete)

$12 each, or exchange negotiable.

WANTED:
-Beyond Good & Evil (GC)
-Black "Sega Sports" Dreamcast in good working order
-Chibi Robo (GC)
-Electroplankton (DS)

Alternately, I would be willing to trade all four GameCube games for a good-condition Sega Sports DC, with controllers & a couple VMUs/rumble paks. My Dreamcast died a few months ago, and I tried to swear it off...but that thing keeps coming back to haunt me :P. I'm only interested in the black sports model, though.
Last edited by DaMadFiddler on Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

pm :wink:
jonse
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by jonse »

you've got a pm for the controller
Mc Pee Pants doesn't just want candy now, that's childish. He needs it. And when you need something that's a responsibility.... that only an adult.....of my maturity..................bunnies!
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

I got your PMs, and I'll be responding to them this evening. For now, I need to get back to work :P
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

I have a black sport shell available
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

So I have a bit of a dilemma here.

I've gotten three PM's, and they're *all* after the Hori pad. To answer a few questions:
- the pad is in great shape, with very little wear
- I do not have the box or instructions for Astroboy, Castlevania, or the Hori pad
- the Hori pad is black

I'm not entirely sure who to sell to, because the first two PMs arrived around the same time as one another, but the third is offering to beat any other offers made.

Oh, and Slash: what kind of cosmetic shape is the shell in (it is the sport shell, not the transparent black or a self-painted one, right?), and how much would you want for it?
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Well...I'm getting competing bids on the Hori pad. After sleeping on it and consulting a couple of people, I guess the only fair way to handle it is to give it to the highest offer. If you are interested in a black Hori GameCube pad, pictured below, please reply in this topic with an offer. I'll take whoever has the highest offer when I go to bed tonight.

I also still have a number of great games for sale: Astroboy for GBA, Castlevania for Gameboy, and Goblin Commander, Killer 7, MGS, and Metal Arms for GameCube. PM or reply if interested.

melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

$20 shipped for the gamepad.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

$30 controller whit killer7
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

Eh, I retract my bid then, considering I just found the indigo version online for $19.50 shipped, there is really no reason for me to bid any higher.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

Fiddler, I was at the thrift store today and there was a black sega sports dreamcast there for 13 bucks. I have no way to test it until I purchase it, and it wont be possible to return it. That is the policy at that thrift store. It is 13 bucks with no controllers, power cord, or rca's. If you really want it, I will buy it for 13 dollars, if you are willing to take the chance that it might work. I will buy it with my own money, then you can send me a money order to repay me. I will not be a dick and charge you more for shipping than it costs, if you want to send me 3 extra bucks on top of the 13+shipping, I can throw in an extra controller. Im sure you can buy a power cord for it at a 99 cent store near you, and you might have to be on your own for the RCA's though. I dont know, 16 bucks + shipping for a sega sports DC and controller doesnt seem so harsh. But, it might not work. Do you have an extra GD laying around?

Anyway, let me know so I can go back tommorow for it if you want it.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

arrowhead wrote:Fiddler, I was at the thrift store today and there was a black sega sports dreamcast there for 13 bucks. I have no way to test it until I purchase it, and it wont be possible to return it. That is the policy at that thrift store. It is 13 bucks with no controllers, power cord, or rca's. If you really want it, I will buy it for 13 dollars, if you are willing to take the chance that it might work. I will buy it with my own money, then you can send me a money order to repay me. I will not be a dick and charge you more for shipping than it costs, if you want to send me 3 extra bucks on top of the 13+shipping, I can throw in an extra controller. Im sure you can buy a power cord for it at a 99 cent store near you, and you might have to be on your own for the RCA's though. I dont know, 16 bucks + shipping for a sega sports DC and controller doesnt seem so harsh. But, it might not work. Do you have an extra GD laying around?

Anyway, let me know so I can go back tommorow for it if you want it.
Hm. Stuff from thrift stores can be pretty rough around the edges sometimes...how was it cosmetically? Go ahead and do it if it looks to be in decent shape (no cracks/missing parts/excessive scrapes/etc.). After all, the reason I'm holding out for a sports model is largely cosmetic anyway :P.

I have extra cables, so that shouldn't be an issue. I am going to need to stock up on DC accessories, though.
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

by the way yes its official sports dreamcast totally legit and in good shape!! i might have a matching controller too.... i'll trade it for the controller
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

It looked really nice cosmetically from where I was standing behind the counter. Ill take a closer look at it tomorrow when I go back. Ill buy it, take a picture and post it. If you decide you dont want it because of the shape it is in, or because it doesnt work, maybe Ill keep it and put my other dc innards in it.

But if you want it, it is yours.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Sir Slash wrote:by the way yes its official sports dreamcast totally legit and in good shape!! i might have a matching controller too.... i'll trade it for the controller
Sorry; you're a bit late. Yonke already purchased the controller. I'll go update the list now.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

Fiddler, I went back to the thrift store and the top of the sports DC was pretty badly scratched up. I didnt buy it, but I am willing to go back if you would still like it.

Let me know.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

arrowhead wrote:Fiddler, I went back to the thrift store and the top of the sports DC was pretty badly scratched up. I didnt buy it, but I am willing to go back if you would still like it.

Let me know.
Nah...if there are no cables, and it's kinda beaten around, it's probably not worth the gamble. Thanks for your effort, though.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

DaMadFiddler wrote:
arrowhead wrote:Fiddler, I went back to the thrift store and the top of the sports DC was pretty badly scratched up. I didnt buy it, but I am willing to go back if you would still like it.

Let me know.
Nah...if there are no cables, and it's kinda beaten around, it's probably not worth the gamble. Thanks for your effort, though.
NP fiddler. Let me ask you this: How much are you willing to spend on a good quality sega sports DC? The reason I ask is because I have seen about 5 already this year while searching flea markets and swap meets. They are usually about 25-30 bucks though. If you give me your price cap, if I see one come in under it I would be happy to get it for you.

Again, let me know.