BURNIN' dreamsnes

Anything DreamSNES-related can be asked in this forum, such as general questions about the emulator, how to burn it, etc.
psorules803
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BURNIN' dreamsnes

Post by psorules803 »

i download the latest version of dreamsnes, and i no im doing something worng but, all the HELP i got of the internet was to extract it, then burn it to a blank cd-r so i did. i opend NERO express and created a data cd."if thats the problem then tell me". i burned it with roms, and tried it out on my dc, but nothing loads. it reconizes like 30 tracks in the "play music" option in the bios, but when i try saying play game, it sais insert game disk. Is the problem me using nero express? or is it that im creating a data cd when i should be creating a data + music cd? plaes help!
Danny~
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie

Post by Juan »

Check this tutorial.
linus2k3
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by linus2k3 »

unless you know how to work with the image files, it's better to just stick with the plain files, instead of the Nero or DJ image files of the emulator as a stand alone.

also, for Dreamsnes, it's a good idea to lighten up on the number of tracks that you add. 30 is too much, mabye about a lot less than 30, try 3 or 4. besides that, if you're using Nero, you're stuck out of luck, as that's hard enough to work with, to burn the easy, you can either use Alcohol 120%, which would burn it with ease, though it may or may not come out like it should, depending on your burner.

or

you could just simply try my tutorial in the link below, and Follow the instructions as it is shown exactly.

http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=55632

and if you're having trouble with Dreamboot, use DC Factory to make the images. but again, take a lot of those tracks off, because they won't play while you're playing the actual game, only for the menu. the readme file for it would say that.
<am i human or wolf, it is up to you to decide

If you come to me saying you've tried everything, that only tells me that you've tried my stuff also, and it didn't work. so no sense in me helping you. Plain & Simple