Taste of Chaos

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Taste of Chaos

Post by Yonke »

i was yesterday in the show

love seeing Deftones again and as i lay dying

if was a great show , except that trice play to long after a 20 min of sound music problems
atreyu more of the same
funeral for a friend meeeee

but overall it was ok..........................

what was funny as hell it was this dude whit a white wifebeater written whit sharpie EMO KILLER and making fun of beatdown dancing......he was and @ss but funny

and the nintendo ds bot they gave me some old school mario stickers

heres the only worth pic

Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I want to go. The only bands that are worth seeing though are Thrice and Deftones. I can't stand any of the other bands except for Silverstein, who I like but don't really care enough about to see live.
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

I wanted to head out to this..only for the deftones. And im gonna have to agree with kenichi...all the other bands on bill suck. Atreyu may be the worst band of all time.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

The Receiving End Of Sirens is the only band there I'd want to see.
mink03
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mink03 »

anyone hitting up the jersey one.. check out for felix...one of my good buddies is in the band
crabcakes
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

mink03 wrote:anyone hitting up the jersey one.. check out for felix...one of my good buddies is in the band
For Felix is good.
mink03
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mink03 »

jeff is my pal!!! xy you gonna be at the jersey show? i gotta get my ass down there to see em. im still yet to see em
crabcakes
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

mink03 wrote:jeff is my pal!!! xy you gonna be at the jersey show? i gotta get my ass down there to see em. im still yet to see em
Nope. East Rutherford is too far for me. It's not really worth $20+ gas, tolls, nearly $30 a ticket after tax and parking to see two good bands and a ton of terrible bands. I'm pretty far south, Atlantic County.