Stuck for reasons to hate the United States of America?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Cammyfan
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Cammyfan »

Americans are brainwashed into believing that their domination is good for the planet. That is similar to the Nazi Germans believing that their domination was good for the planet. World leadership is just a nicer term for World domination.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

We all need our enemies, don't we ? One has that muslim, the other jews and Bush is "similar" to Hitler. Life can be so easy if you know your enemy.
Insane homebrew collector.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

Cammyfan wrote:Americans are brainwashed into believing that their domination is good for the planet. That is similar to the Nazi Germans believing that their domination was good for the planet. World leadership is just a nicer term for World domination.
Just lie back and stop struggling, buddy.

It wont hurt.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
Nico0020
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Nico0020 »

Nope. I am just not oblivious to the fact that the USA is attempting to dominate the world.
If the US was attempting to dominate the world it could have been done many times over. All your responces are just uneducated rants.
*The Cadillac of signatures*
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

Nico0020 wrote:
Nope. I am just not oblivious to the fact that the USA is attempting to dominate the world.
If the US was attempting to dominate the world it could have been done many times over. All your responces are just uneducated rants.
Very true.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Cammyfan wrote:Americans are brainwashed into believing that their domination is good for the planet. That is similar to the Nazi Germans believing that their domination was good for the planet. World leadership is just a nicer term for World domination.
I love you.
Cammyfan
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Cammyfan »

Not uneducated. US is trying to dominate with style. This way they can get away with it.
Roofus

Post by Roofus »

Cammyfan wrote:Not uneducated. US is trying to dominate with style. This way they can get away with it.
You enjoy your marijuana and gay marriages. We are in the endtimes now and we'll see which nation GOD favors when He comes.
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

Cammyfan wrote:Not uneducated. US is trying to dominate with style. This way they can get away with it.
I dominated your mom with style last night.
Cammyfan
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Cammyfan »

Is everyone that goes against your views flamed Smurph? Do you always attack the character of the person you are arguing with when you have nothing else to say? Roofus I have read much of what you have posted here for years so I respect you. I will not flame you Roofus. I do not agree with any nation having too much power. Gay marriage and marijuana usage is personal choice that varies from person to person. Personally, I do not care about those at all. At least the US is a better choice for World domination than the Nazi Germans, Terrorist Muslims, Russian Communists or Chinese Communists. US domination would be bearable but a better occurrence would be no domination by any country at all. All of those other categories on the other hand would be completely unbearable. I am atheist Roofus. God will not favour any country due to his non-existence.
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

AgentGreen wrote:
farrell2k wrote:ludacris
http://www.misionurbana.com/artistas/Lu ... 4_1024.jpg
:?:

The word you're looking for is "ludicrous." I'm seeing that glaring mistake more and more lately. :|
Nope. I meant ludacris. Thank you for trying to correct me, though. ;-)
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

Let me rephrase that:
Cammyfan wrote:a better occurrence would be no domination [...] at all
Very true. :D

However to acchieve that we all have to go down the long road for a world without borders. I am sure it will happen someday, it just won't come if we don't fight for it.
Insane homebrew collector.
Cammyfan
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Cammyfan »

I definitely agree with you Christuserloeser.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Smurph wrote:
Nico0020 wrote:
Very true.
It took two attempts and the support of three allied nations to take over Iraq; a third world country with a population of 26 million and a poorly-equipped army.

There isn't a chance in hell of it happening.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

az_bont wrote:
Smurph wrote:
Nico0020 wrote:
Very true.
It took two attempts and the support of three allied nations to take over Iraq; a third world country with a population of 26 million and a poorly-equipped army.

Iraq was in the top 3 of biggest threats to the US since the first gulf war. you are highly underestimating its military power. it took one attmpt to oust saddams government. and was done so in a very quick manner.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Covar wrote:Iraq was in the top 3 of biggest threats to the US since the first gulf war. you are highly underestimating its military power.
The following sources contradict your statements.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/03/ ... 6241.shtml
http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/ ... ance01.htm
http://www.cdi.org/friendlyversion/prin ... mentID=607
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

az_bont wrote:
Smurph wrote:
Nico0020 wrote:
Very true.

We didn't really need the support, but yes. We could not use military forces to take over the world by direct action. We can't really dominate the world at all, actually, though we can be the single largest influence.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

The US "dominates" largely through political and economic means, to say nothing of dirty tricks (extraordinary rendition, anyone?). Anyone who substantially challenges US interests - the legitimacy of their own interests and rights notwithstanding - does so at their peril. I think it's fair to say that that's a form of domination, though not as blatant or as complete as a "real" empire.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
armada
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by armada »

George W Bush, USA president during the State of the Union address on 28 January 2003:

"Throughout the 20th century small groups of men seized control of great nations, built armies and arsenals, and set out to dominate the weak and intimidate the world."

hmm.... :scratch:
ImageImage
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

LMAO.

Domination with style.

Oh my fucking god. That is classic. Too bad that jackass said he isn't coming back.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe