R.I.P. WRESTLERS

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Dark Savant0 wrote:
Warmachine wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Never been a fan of Hogan but I loved the nWo (first year of it at least). Wouldn't be surprised if Hogan showed up in the WWE again soon...
Bound to happen....
Anyone hear of the scheduled"challenge" match? Whats his face, Shawn Micheals (I think) asked hogan to team up with him one last time for a match with some tag team. I dont knwo specifics cause I dont have cable and only watch smackdown on occasion anyways.
Hulk & HBK vs Hassan & Daivari will happen in around 8 hours time at the Backlash PPV.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
Has thanked: 0

Post by gamedudex2 »

thats by far the best ppv main event match of the year

this ppv has that and triple h batista

i hope hogan and hbk lose and they build a fuedf rom this and this isnt just hogan coming for now, and then back for mania 22 main event to face stone cold or hbk i want him around all year, and for him to take the title off batista
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

It probably won't happen but if either Hulk or Shawn decided to turn heel, join up with the Arab-Americans & start spouting anti-US sentiments it could be a huge angle, even if it has been done many times before.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

doesnt have to have a heel turn.

warriro hogan no heel turn was needed for mania 6

bret hart hbk no heel turn was needed mania 12

bret hard rowdy roddy piper mania 8 no heel turn needed
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

I wasn't really talking about a heel turn for a Hulk/HBK feud, don't really care about that, but if one of them were to turn heel it could be the big angle that the WWE need to help lift their current dull product.

BTW you didn't mention the best face vs face match ever, Brett vs Davey Boy Summerslam 1992. :P
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

ya true i ddint mention that but that was at summerlslam, i was really just mentioning wrestlemania fueds, by the way davey boy the lost his ic title to hbk on saturday nights main event . i have it on vhs some place on closet
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Oh well, there was no heel turn by either of them. :|
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

it would be way too early to even start a heel turn, such a turn would really be lacking. first this is the first time they ever teamed, they need to build an on air firendship thats strong, before such a bond can be broken. the only person that could have turned and truly shocked the world would be hogan, but still it wouldnt be as good as hogans nwo heel turn. wwe needs to bring the iron sheik back to manage daviri and muhammed. really try to push everyones buttons in this story. take it to and over the edge, to piss of everyone in america, if they can get close to the sgt slaughter heel turn time but without and actual person turing on ameirca other than the already missle eastern heel group, it would be huge.
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

I know it was posted before

http://www.dcemulation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=73578

RIP Eddie Guerreo

one of the last years best?wrestlers :(
Nightmare666
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by Nightmare666 »

Hell yeah man...he will always live on... RIP EDDIE GUERRERO
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

I thought the farewells from fellow wrestlers on raw last night was done well...

I said before, but eddies been a favorite of mine since his days at wcw, and I always enjoyed his antics at both raw and smackdown.
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Another WWE Superstar Considered To Be On "Death Watch" By His Peers?
Date Added: November 16, 2005
Story By: Daniel Edler
Source: PWTorch Newsletter (Subscription available http://www.pwtorch.com)

-- In the latest PWTorch newsletter, editor Wade Keller states quite bluntly that there is apparently a top wrestler wrestling in the WWE today who?s considered to be on an ?unofficial death watch?. He doesn?t go on to further elaborate on who this wrestler is, but he does go on to mention how people need to do what it takes to keep him alive, even at the ?expense of box office receipts, storyline interruptions? and more.

-- The deathwatch, which is apparently no secret to most within WWE, is still possibly unknown to Vince McMahon, who would need to be informed. The un-named wrestler, should he pass away, would make the coverage of the shocking and tragic news this week of the passing of Eddie Guerrero look minor by comparison, due to his credentials.

-- This has been my first news post since the passing of Eddie Guerrero, and I would like to personally send my condolences to Eddie?s family and friends, both in and out of wrestling.

http://www.prowrestling.com/news.php?id ... icles/news

--------------------------

"un-named wrestler" = Kurt Angle
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

:o Holy crap!
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Yonke
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Yonke »

I just hope not another one......................
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Another WWE Superstar Considered To Be On "Death Watch" By His Peers?

-- In the latest PWTorch newsletter, editor Wade Keller states quite bluntly that there is apparently a top wrestler wrestling in the WWE today who?s considered to be on an ?unofficial death watch?. He doesn?t go on to further elaborate on who this wrestler is, but he does go on to mention how people need to do what it takes to keep him alive, even at the ?expense of box office receipts, storyline interruptions? and more.

-- The deathwatch, which is apparently no secret to most within WWE, is still possibly unknown to Vince McMahon, who would need to be informed. The un-named wrestler, should he pass away, would make the coverage of the shocking and tragic news this week of the passing of Eddie Guerrero look minor by comparison, due to his credentials.

-- This has been my first news post since the passing of Eddie Guerrero, and I would like to personally send my condolences to Eddie?s family and friends, both in and out of wrestling.

:o

about eddie's death: they recently said on the radio following an autopsy of the body that his wife was told his death was from heart failure...prolly caused by his drug/alcohol use while younger..
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

Dr. Zoidberg wrote:Another WWE Superstar Considered To Be On "Death Watch" By His Peers?

Woah i just noticed the kurt angle thing...I thought all that was wrong with this guy was his neck.
Nightmare666
DCEmu Banned
DCEmu Banned

Post by Nightmare666 »

yeah, but kurt angle is a heel. Most people don't like him, even though he is the greatest wrestler to come into the wwe. I think most people wouldn't care, or care less about him than eddie guerrero. Though I would feel awful if angle died, because he really is the best.
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Kurt Angle is an Olympic gold medalist, that would make him of more interest to the mainstream media than anyone else currently in WWE.
XPoGoX wrote:
Dr. Zoidberg wrote:"un-named wrestler" = Kurt Angle
Woah i just noticed the kurt angle thing...I thought all that was wrong with this guy was his neck.
His neck is pretty bad plus there are all the roids/HGH & the painkillers he does. Here's an article that goes more into Kurt's problems:

The Right Bower: Killing Yourself to Live
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

yeah, but kurt angle is a heel. Most people don't like him, even though he is the greatest wrestler to come into the wwe. I think most people wouldn't care, or care less about him than eddie guerrero. Though I would feel awful if angle died, because he really is the best.
Regardless of being heel or face, it wouldn't matter if he died because the fan reaction would be the same as all other dead wrestlers. He's entertaining us and you can tell that the crowd is entertained, or else the You Suck chants wouldn't be yelled during is theme music. It's the same with the Rock and Rocky Sucks back in the day, IMO. You hate the personality, but really you can't help but like the guy. They may say he sucks, but really if they were to see him in real life they'd praise him. Atleast I would anyway.

On the topic, I thought it was BS that he got the You Suck chants when he wrestled on RAW. That was in bad taste, IMO. You could tell he was obviously upset about Eddie and although the chants really wouldn't get to you personally, I just don't think it was necessary on a night like that RAW. That's my thoughts on the matter anyway.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Dr. Zoidberg
The Filth
The Filth

Post by Dr. Zoidberg »

Former ECW star Johnny Grunge passes away

Mike "Johnny Grunge" Durham was pronounced dead on arrival at an Atlanta area hospital this morning.

The only available details were he was at a friend's house in Peachtree City, GA, and was gasping for air and rushed to the hospital. The preliminary diagnosis from the hospital is that it was said to have to do with complications from sleep apnea.

Grunge and the late Rocco Rock (Ted Petty), as the tag team of Public Enemy, were the first major stars created by ECW in a program against The Funk Brothers. They became ECW's most popular act, to the point they were subject to a bidding war of sorts between WCW and WWF. However, taken out of the ECW environment, they weren't as successful.

Grunge, whose age is believed to be 39, was said by friends to have never been the same since Petty's death.

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/new ... ?aID=15521