Jazz Jackrabbit - using OpenJazz SDL port?

This is a forum for discussing the feasibility of getting emulators, games, or other applications that have had their source released ported to the Dreamcast. Please read the Porting FAQ before starting a topic in this forum!
BlazeHedgehog
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

Segata Sanshiro wrote:I have only played jazz 2, how is 1 compared to it?
In some reguards I enjoy Jazz 1 more than Jazz 2. Jazz 2 was a great game, but for some reason it didn't connect with me quite the same way Jazz 1 did. Control feels much more slippery in Jazz 2 - it never feels like you can really get up enough speed, because there's always enemies in the way. Jazz 1 feels much faster and is easier to play in this reguard as well.

I guess what I'm trying to say is Jazz 1 is more of a Sonic-y platformer, whereas Jazz 2 puts a lot more emphasis on shooting.
To live a life of power, you must have faith in what you believe is right. The first thing you must do is find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of time itself. And to do that, all you must do is take the first step...
Maximo2703
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Maximo2703 »

i got to wait till i get more discs i wasted some on some bad homebrew burn attempts. Now i see troy has also released commander keen so i'll hafta look into that too