Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S *Preview*

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S *Preview*

Post by kungpow12345 »

Name: Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon S
Modder: Kungpow12345
Engine: OpenBoR/BoRHED

Synopsis: Usagi Tsukino, an ordinary school girl is giving a special brooch that she uses to transform into the Champion of Justice, Sailor Moon. She's also joined by her four friends who are also sailor senshi (japanese for soldier), Rei Hino as Sailor Mars, Minako Aino as Sailor Venus, Ami Mizuno as Sailor Mercury and Makoto Kino as Sailor Jupiter. In this installment of the game, the sailor senshi are fighting against Professor Tomoe and his outrageous experiments. This game is my dedication to the original games made by Bandai and is also the continuation between Sailor Moon R and this game. As this is "my game" technically, there'll be a lot of new places used in this game plus a few things carried over or modified from the original Sailor Moon games. Granted, this game should be good enough to qualify as a sequel to the original game series.

Image Image Image Image
Image Image
More to come soon...
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

Looking amazing as ever. One question though, do you happen to have a VO for Professor Tomoe? (if you are using one) If not may I step up to the challenge? I was part of a single episode fandub of SailormoonS years ago and have the crazy laugh down pat.

Oh, the dub was never released, was kind of a audition for a small production company. Ended up dubbing three episodes of Mobile Suit Gundamwing a year later (Trowa Barton) and never ended up seeing a penny from the crooked production company. Fandubbing was a labor of love but we had all invested money to get a commercial grade dub product in the end. *shuts up* :?

Anyway, as with other stuff "Miss Kino" is available once again. If you need me to do anything let me know, gonna be a couple days since I have a new telex microphone on order right now. (back ordered since November) :evil:
...controller hasn't killed me yet.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

I'm happy to say now that I have a stage layout ready for Sailor Moon S but I have to get the stages ready "in order" literately to support the layout I have. That basically means I have the entire game's layout, including cinematics, figured out and I just have to take it one step at a time to get it completed.

I'm also working on the Super S layout as well. Some things in Super S, I've never tried in BoR before and no one else for that matter so it'll be interesting. It won't be long now until I get deep into Sailor Stars.
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

Sorry I haven't been around for awhile or got back to you on that screensnap you sent me, it looked great. How far along is Sailormoon Plus and SailormoonR Plus by the way?
...controller hasn't killed me yet.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Very close now...I'm still waiting on minor things but once they do, it'll come together fast.

In related news, the "Destiny Revival" site has receieved a well deserved update with new layout, new info on the games...well for the common good, and new links for you Moonie Fans out there. :D

...and yes I am referring to the current version of Sailor Moon to Sailor Moon Hard, considering its just a remake of the original game just lots harder 8-)

Sailor Moon Plus and Sailor Moon:Hard are two totally different releases.
crazyrom
Ex-Help Forum Mod
Ex-Help Forum Mod

Post by crazyrom »

Wow that looks great. :P