BoR Attack Plan 2006

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

BoR Attack Plan 2006

Post by kungpow12345 »

Well as you guys already know, My plan pretty much this year is to complete the entire series of Sailor Moon starting with Sailor Moon Plus and eventually ending with Sailor Stars. I've decided not to do a remake version of SMR and I'm going to go straight into Sailor Moon R Plus to make it the true version for DC and BoRHED, a new system that'll hopefully bring AOTB some competition before it arrives.

...but that's not all.

With the increasing simplicity of SDL code in both the Xbox and Gamecube scenes, I've decided to jump into the pool with my attempt to port the BoR SDL source made by PSPDEV Japan over to OpenXDK for the XBoX and GC-Linux for the Cube. Now eventually, once I learn how to make a front loader with GC-Linux, it'll just be the loader and BoR attached. This was the best idea I could come up with without choking the Internal Memory with some of these massive mods here and also, with the help of some Gamecube dev brass, I can figure out how to implement DVD-R loading as well.

That's right boys and girls. The battle field is changing...I hope you're all ready for it.

...but there's going to be one mod that's going to catch all of the devvers, coders, and fans here by surprise and it's not going to be Sailor Moon either. Just wait for it at the next DreamOn Competition. I'll give you a hint:

"Look at the bible, Look at it close, if you see, Red, Blue or Purple, you're probably right." Hawq, you'll definitely remember it.

As it stands, here is my "percents" for each of the games:

Sailor Moon Plus: 90%
Sailor Moon R Plus: Near 85%
Sailor Moon S: 65%
Sailor Moon Super S: 35%
Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars: 20%

"Crazy modder" you say? :wink: Why do you think I chose Kungpow as my name. :lol:
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Kung Pow: Enter the Fist.
InsaneDavid
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by InsaneDavid »

Guess that basically makes the Sailormoon remake game the SM BoR beta. :lol: But no information on Destiny Revival? :o
...controller hasn't killed me yet.
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

DR is on hold right now thanks to two major factors: Chaos (the character) and the lack of production with the cinematic staff. Simply put, it's like we're smashing ourselves into a wall. DR will be itself revived but in a different form, obviously with a change in the cinematic style, but still rather impressive, but definitely without the massive count of frames which is the problem right now. I blame myself for that.
kingherb
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by kingherb »

Hi Kungpow

great plan for 2006

will you be incorperating anything from this list http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=59699 into your plan?
know thy self
vicviper74
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by vicviper74 »

Herbage where the frick you been man. you too good to hang with us in the slum
Since people seem to message me for nuthin!!! I removed my messenger link ha ha ha ha
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

Hey Herb,

Well I'm happy to say that actually I wanted to release Power Rangers as a tech demo for Openbor but as you can tell, by this time, it's VERY dated, but it's still going to be a great game for any modder that's starting out. Now Sonic Uncut, I did some work on that one but sadly I got so mad with the Sonic Uncut creator about not giving me straight answers as to what he wanted to do with the game, I pretty much trashed everything I had associated with that mod. I do know some of the stuff I did so remaking for a mod resource, it shouldn't be a problem. Kanker Attack has been pretty much been "put down" considering that Midway took over the EEnE series and well I feel like I should give Midway some room for a while before I start ripping away at their new game ^^

Long story short, I don't want to set my "dreams" too high this year considering that last year was a flop but I think for me developing Sailor Moon, I really ended it on a high note. Now, this year, I take my modding to the next level and try to make the most polished gaming series that I possibly can.
kingherb
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

the slum

Post by kingherb »

hey vicviper long time no see :D , i guess ive been to busy these days :fight:
but theres always time to visit the slum :cheers:
know thy self