i understand ill get flamed cause this isnt in pspemulation

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Hashmire420
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

i understand ill get flamed cause this isnt in pspemulation

Post by Hashmire420 »

The reason its here is becuase pspemulation has nearly noone going there.

well my psp is v 2.01 and i was wondering if anything other than the gta:lcs trainer has been done in this version. Ive searched and i cant find anything, but i would like to be 100% certain that nothing else is working. So have any of you guys found anything?
Ceeg wrote:>_>
*imagines an X Box that can please me........sexually*
Cmtz
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Re: i understand ill get flamed cause this isnt in pspemulat

Post by Cmtz »

Hashmire420 wrote:The reason its here is becuase pspemulation has nearly noone going there.

well my psp is v 2.01 and i was wondering if anything other than the gta:lcs trainer has been done in this version. Ive searched and i cant find anything, but i would like to be 100% certain that nothing else is working. So have any of you guys found anything?
I'm pretty sure GTA is still on 2.00.
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

there's supposed to be someway you can step back a version.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

There will possibly be a 2.5 downgrader coming out soon. It will require that you use GTA in order to do it (it basically uses the trainer to run unsigned code). Anyway, they got simple programs running with the hack, so a downgrader is very possible.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

psphacks is a great site. as is pspemu from the dcemu.co.uk site. Forums for PSP sites all suck though, nothing personal. Well maybe not the forums, but the members.

It's either noobs going "WHY CANT I PLAY GGTA ON MHY 1.5!~!112ONE" and then more respected memebers calling everyone a noob for asking questions. A good example is a piece of software that came out, I think it was a firmware launcher or something. It had no indication it couldn't play GTA (none that stood out obviously anyway) then 100 noobs ask if it could play GTA. Then you got the resected guys going off at everyone because they asked a question. If it was stated from the beginning, there wouldn't be a problem.
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Hashmire420
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hashmire420 »

ok thanks, o and i was reading im not sure what site but i found that the gta exploit puts you in user mode, which means you cannot use the downgrader.

O and skynet, that is one of the main reasons i couldnt stand reading through every forum post.
Ceeg wrote:>_>
*imagines an X Box that can please me........sexually*
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

Skynet wrote:It's either noobs going "WHY CANT I PLAY GGTA ON MHY 1.5!~!112ONE" and then more respected memebers calling everyone a noob for asking questions. A good example is a piece of software that came out, I think it was a firmware launcher or something. It had no indication it couldn't play GTA (none that stood out obviously anyway) then 100 noobs ask if it could play GTA. Then you got the resected guys going off at everyone because they asked a question. If it was stated from the beginning, there wouldn't be a problem.
Welcome to dcemu circa 2 years ago.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

I bought a v2.01 PSP a week ago, and I've been conducting similar research myself. It has been suggested by many, including some who have been releasing homebrew boot loaders for previous versions, that they will jump straight to v2.50 firmware, and that a release should be made any day now.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!