Video of a hacked 360

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Wagh
Wagh
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Video of a hacked 360

Post by Wagh »

here

Could be fake but then again all those videos appeared right before the xbox was hacked. Who knows.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

There are two cuts in that video. One right after the disc tray slides in after he puts in the CDR and one right before the tray ejects.

The second cut could be attributed to encoding and frame droppage, but the first cut is definitely video editing as the camera jumps pretty far in a blink.

And the only question I have is why use a PSP?
No signature.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

fake
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I love the attitude that Xbox hackers have towards Microsoft. If they hate MS so much, why pay all the money to buy the system and still play their games. That's almost the same as really hating a certain band, so instead of you buying the CD you download it and listen to it. If people hate Microsoft so much, why donate time and effort into their products, paid for or not?
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

Kenichi wrote:I love the attitude that Xbox hackers have towards Microsoft. If they hate MS so much, why pay all the money to buy the system and still play their games. That's almost the same as really hating a certain band, so instead of you buying the CD you download it and listen to it. If people hate Microsoft so much, why donate time and effort into their products, paid for or not?
Uh.. what?
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

Xylene wrote: Uh.. what?
English is hard, huh?.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

lol at video
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

XPoGoX wrote:
Xylene wrote: Uh.. what?
English is hard, huh?.
I didn't mean that I couldn't read it, I meant where the hell he pulled that out of, like, his ass.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

Kenichi wrote:I love the attitude that Xbox hackers have towards Microsoft. If they hate MS so much, why pay all the money to buy the system and still play their games. That's almost the same as really hating a certain band, so instead of you buying the CD you download it and listen to it. If people hate Microsoft so much, why donate time and effort into their products, paid for or not?
People want one of three things:

1) A cheap, (relatively) powerful computer
2) A cheap media hub
3) Unlimited free games
XPoGoX
XPoison FreeX
XPoison FreeX

Post by XPoGoX »

Lets be serious

1) Unlimited free games
2) Unlimited free games
3) Unlimited free games
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Xylene wrote:
Uh.. what?
Watch the end of the video. They donate almost an entire minute to different "F*ck Microsoft" images.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Roofus wrote:

2) A cheap media hub
3) Unlimited free games
I understand why people like the Xbox. Hell, I LOVE my Xbox. I'm saying that if someone hates Microsoft enough to hack their hardware as a virtual middle finger to Bill Gates, why not boycott them completely? "F*ck you Microsoft for charging money for your system. By the way, awesome system."
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

Kenichi wrote:
Roofus wrote:

2) A cheap media hub
3) Unlimited free games
I understand why people like the Xbox. Hell, I LOVE my Xbox. I'm saying that if someone hates Microsoft enough to hack their hardware as a virtual middle finger to Bill Gates, why not boycott them completely? "F*ck you Microsoft for charging money for your system. By the way, awesome system."
They sell the consoles at a loss, expecting to make money back on software sales. If you hack your Xbox and don't buy any games, you have actually cost Microsoft money.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!
btm4k
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by btm4k »

omg omg rare is a traitor
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

toastman wrote:There are two cuts in that video. One right after the disc tray slides in after he puts in the CDR and one right before the tray ejects.

The second cut could be attributed to encoding and frame droppage, but the first cut is definitely video editing as the camera jumps pretty far in a blink.

And the only question I have is why use a PSP?
Yep. I noticed that too.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

I didn't really notice the second cut, but the first one is blantantly obvious. That, and why do hackers have this obsession with overly dramatic music?
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

Meh. If they can get other harddrives working and something like XBMC. I might be convinced to upgrade from my modded Xbox, in a year or two

Xbox Live has gone down the pan too
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Not to mention, there's a "release date" for this, and that can't be good. Most hacks/emulators with a release date have turned out to be fake (with a few exceptions).
melancholy
DCEmu's Ace Attorney
DCEmu's Ace Attorney

Post by melancholy »

An interesting post made on another forum about the so-called December 28th release date:
Hey guys!

28/12 is the Spanish April?s Fools.

It?s a fake?

xD
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

melancholy wrote:An interesting post made on another forum about the so-called December 28th release date:
Hey guys!

28/12 is the Spanish April?s Fools.

It?s a fake?

xD
Much like NinCast. :roll: