Freedo 3do emu for dc under test right now !

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Juan
DCEmu Commie
DCEmu Commie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by Juan »

Heh I understood that they released the emu on those consoles.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Arqueiro wrote:
TyBO wrote:Sorry if I sound negative, but I doubt this will ever happen.

This happened with the PSP emulation scene. A forum go-er by the name of Dragon promised everyone that he would be releasing an N64 emulator, and that most of the games ran fullspeed on it, with sound. Everyone believed him, but when the day came for the release, he completely vanished from the scene.

I have a feeling history will repeat itself.
this is not the same thing ! this guy alrady port this emulator for pc, ps2 and xbox (using official dev kits)

so is just wait...
No, that is the other vapour-ware of his. He SAYS he has already gotten them pressed, and that he has gotten controller adapters manufactured but hasn't released them yet.... yea right, likely story, he's willing to shell out the Gs then just sit on it all :roll: Not only that but there's the SDK that he swears he's been sitting on for making 3DO homebrew.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
Arqueiro
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Arqueiro »

arqueiro wrote:
hey amdn, what are you wainting to release this ?
like you said, this emu have good speed, good compatibility, good sound, good comtroler support, vmu support etc etc...
are you making some fixes ?

admin wrote:
as i've answered before, there are still few issues with this version. And, this is my last answer to this and similar questions.FreeDO will be released when it will be released.period.Dixi.
3d graphics and visualization ?
http://www.arquiteturadigital.com
Arqueiro
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Arqueiro »

i actually don't care what they think -- since FreeDO itself was threated as "vapour-ware" before it was released. It's people's own decision to believe or not -- and this will not change anything from point of working on FreeDO
3d graphics and visualization ?
http://www.arquiteturadigital.com
BlazeHedgehog
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

Adding to the list of 3DO games worth trying:

Alone in the Dark 1 & 2, Heart of Darkness, Gex 1, Myst, Theme Park, The original D, plus FMV games like Dragon's Lair 1 & 2, Braindead 13, NightTrap, Space Ace, and more.

Quite a few games that would be worthy of playing.
To live a life of power, you must have faith in what you believe is right. The first thing you must do is find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of time itself. And to do that, all you must do is take the first step...
DARKGATE
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DARKGATE »

:o blazehedgehog, but ALONE IN THE DARK and DRAGONS LAIR SAGA are get out for 3do? I don't know.
BlazeHedgehog
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

Well, I glanced through GameFAQs 3DO section and apparently they were.
To live a life of power, you must have faith in what you believe is right. The first thing you must do is find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of time itself. And to do that, all you must do is take the first step...
DCmad
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by DCmad »

I'm not sure about Dragon's Lair Saga, but Alone in The Dark 1 & 2 definatelly came out for 3DO!
StraTT
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by StraTT »

Well, now he's late on the screen shot. He says "it will get done when it gets done". figures.
No Amount Of Effort Can Save You from Oblivion.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

StraTT wrote:Well, now he's late on the screen shot. He says "it will get done when it gets done". figures.
Wow. Cry more.
StraTT
DCEmu Fast Newbie
DCEmu Fast Newbie

Post by StraTT »

No, how about keeping your deadlines? thats all i'm trying to say, other then that, don't really care. i hate people that can't keep a deadline, or be on time for anything.
No Amount Of Effort Can Save You from Oblivion.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

StraTT wrote:No, how about keeping your deadlines? thats all i'm trying to say, other then that, don't really care. i hate people that can't keep a deadline, or be on time for anything.
Yeah, keep a deadline for a FREE project, okay. Make sure you email him and tell him to take off from work and forget about his real life so you can be happy.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

Xylene we all know you're a big man who loves to harrass, you don't need to always point it out, we know your sarcasm is OH SO beyond compare. Free or not it's unprofessional, irresponsible, and downright disrespectful to his audience to set a public deadline without a finished project only to say 'it'll be ready when it's ready'.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

This topic sure has degradated. I'm locking this for the same reason as the Nincast64 thread.