A little something I drummed up for Soul Captor

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
BlazeHedgehog
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

A little something I drummed up for Soul Captor

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

http://blazefire.mooglecavern.com/xml.zip

Writing a Disks.xml was tedious as hell (I had like 40 images in my folder), so using a program called MultiMedia Fusion (think... VisualBasic with a more graphic-based interface and lots of "plug-ins" to help you do more complex things) I made this; took about 30 minutes. It makes a Disks.xml for you.

Point it at your files, tell it to build the list, and viola. I haven't tested it yet, but everything looks right, opening up the Disks.xml it creates with the Disks.xml that comes with the SBI. Will be testing it shortly.
To live a life of power, you must have faith in what you believe is right. The first thing you must do is find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of time itself. And to do that, all you must do is take the first step...
LyingWake
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by LyingWake »

Very cool. Nice work.
BlazeHedgehog
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by BlazeHedgehog »

Heh, got sidetracked - yeah, it works. I also learned Soul Captor doesn't have a scroll feature, either. D'oh! ;)

Wish Oregon Trail worked. That was the primary reason I got Soul Captor. Tells me I need 64k or more of RAM to work with. Same with Number Munchers. :\
To live a life of power, you must have faith in what you believe is right. The first thing you must do is find courage. You must be ready to reach beyond the boundaries of time itself. And to do that, all you must do is take the first step...
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

Mirrored & posted over at EmuHQ as well, I cant spread it as far these days but I do what I can
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers