Years ago...Dreamcast Metafox Game

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
JuniorCrb
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Years ago...Dreamcast Metafox Game

Post by JuniorCrb »

About a year and a half ago(or more don't remember) I preordered a game by MetaFox. As much as I know it was never released. Is he still around did he ever finish his game? just curious

cyberdogcastle.com
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

He's still here. As far as I know it was cancelled and everyone got a refund.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

I'm still around. The game was Chikugoyaku, and it was never released. With the Dream On magazine taking up all of my time lately, I was actually planning on refunding everyone who preordered in full.

I still hope to have the game out at some point in time, in some form. As there were only 5 or so preorders, so if Chikugoyaku ever does get released commercially, I'll send out the game to the people who preordered for free - for putting up with me taking so long to refund the preorders.

Again, thanks for putting up with my procrastination. I'll get everything sorted out tonight.
JuniorCrb
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by JuniorCrb »

no worries. its all good. Hows the magazine coming these days. I would actually rather get an issue than a refund )()(
No Name
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by No Name »

Come to think of it, I seem to remember preordering that as well. Or at least sitting on the page and debating it. I had completely forgotten about that. :lol:
mmm.... n00b blood
impetus
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by impetus »

I've not forgotten but I bugged him about it a lot. ;)