What other systems would you like to see Mega Sales for?

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Lord_Ball »

Segata Sanshiro wrote:- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US version) for Saturn
- Dracula X, or Castlevania for Saturn
- Fushigi Dungeon - Furai no Shiren Gaiden: Onnakenshi Asuka Kenzan (Japanese) for dc
:thumbsup: I'm interested in these as well
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

goatdan wrote:Nick,

From a guy that has spent way too much of his time doing what you're planning on embarking on...

Good luck ;)

Any questions, feel free to PM me. I might not get back right away (my to do list always hovers at about 40 things that I need to get done NOW... seriously :( ) but I should get back to you on stuff if you want :)
Trust me, I know what I'm [getting back] in to. I've been doing this for quite a long time. You've probably seen me bidding on more than a few auctions -- einbebop44, unwinddesign, fuzzyllc are my user ids, present and past. I've seen you on there. :P

But yeah, what this really is going to be is a serious, concerted attempt at getting something right. I don't know if it'll work, I might fail horribly, but goddamn if I'm not going to go for something once in my life. So here I am.

And people, to the initial mix of games, I'm throwing in most of my personal games. Not necessary. Also, what other games I find hanging around, including my DS and some other shit. I'm gonna try my hardest to make this work. It's something I really like to do. So get your Paypal passwords, money orders or checkbooks ready. :wink:

And I hope the fact that I've been somewhat of a blunt or open person about my opinions won't make you avoid my sales. My views are what they are, but in the end, I enjoy games as much as everyone else here.

*riff* *solo* *riff*

Hit it. 8-)
Very sexy hero, omg
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Ah, and to those making wish lists, I will let you know if I get any of those games in. Since I'm in sort of a "random" business, I can't guarentee anything (asides from the fact that I will definately get Sword of the Berzerk in), but I'll let ya know. Japanese games kind of "fall into my hands" -- I don't know as much about them, so I don't root them out. Also, I don't have any contacts in Japan to get things like that, so I'm at the mercy of what I can get on eBay. Which has turned out well so far. :)

By the way, may I recommend asking Kron about his Japanese game service? He's got the contacts and he's got pretty good prices. He doesn't mess around with shit either, I really respect the guy. If you're looking for a particular Japanese title, he's your man. Or, in addition, I can recommend Yakumo. He lives in Japan, is an all around top notch guy, and can probably find what you're looking for. Those are definately your best options for those hard to get JP games.
Very sexy hero, omg
Segata Sanshiro
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Segata Sanshiro »

Segata Sanshiro wrote:
Segata Sanshiro wrote:- Panzer Dragoon Saga (US version) for Saturn
- Dracula X, or Castlevania for Saturn
- Aero Dancing i: Jikai Sakuma de Machite Masen (Japanese) for dc
- Fushigi Dungeon - Furai no Shiren Gaiden: Onnakenshi Asuka Kenzan (Japanese) for dc
would like to add Napple Tale: Arsia in Daydream to my wishlist
and something a little easier for you Nick ;)

- D2 (us version)... i have the japanese drecore, final, ultimate, collection, whatever... but dont understand it
- Sword of the Berserk (US)
- E.G.G (us)
- rainbow cotton (jap)
- speed devils 1 (us)
- Border Down... but i guess that one will be too expensive :(