How much would season tickets be for Red Sox?

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
btm4k
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by btm4k »

heres an idea: why dont you get off your hairy butt and check. htf would we know
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

If you only want to go to a sox/yankees game, them buy tickets for the sox/yankees. YOu can buy tickets in advance so they arent always sold out. And there are always scalpers. I am a baseball fan and player. I have played ball every year since I was 5, I go to an assload of games every year, but even I dont want season tickets. Why would I go to a dodgers/pirates game? I buy the tickets to the good games and I enjoy them all. If you bought season tickets to the sox you would be buying tickets to the sox/devilrays or the sox/KC. That would be awful.

Just buy tickets to the good games and save a couple grand in the process. No seat is closer than what you get in your living room, and the food isnt going to break your bank while your at home either.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Ceeg
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Ceeg »

Well last year when tickets went on sale, everytime i checked no yanks/sox games were listed.
royhubbs
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by royhubbs »

yea, unless u physiclly wait at the ticket officd for yanks spx tix ur screwed... hen u can buy em off scalpers...
DCFan2004
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DCFan2004 »

Ceeg wrote:Well last year when tickets went on sale, everytime i checked no yanks/sox games were listed.
You will not be able to get Sox/Yanks tix online, they sell out within 5 minutes of going on sale. If you want those that bad just pay the 200 or so bux a ticket because thats about what you're gonna have to pay to get them, and thats just for bleacher seats.
Ceeg
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Ceeg »

You know screw all this im gonna bug my cousin who has season tickets and never uses them.