Implementing Maple Devices

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
doragasu
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Implementing Maple Devices

Post by doragasu »

Has anybody implemented a Maple device like for example a joypad using microcontroller?
Is there available source implementing a Maple device?
Is there detailed information about Maple physical protocol? (other than the one contained in the Maple Patent document).

I'd like to make an Arcade Stick, and I want to be able to attach it to my PC, DC and PS2, so I'm also interested in the protocol used in the PS2 pads (the PC interface is already solved).

Any info is welcome. Thanks!

Edit: Just to clarify, I do not want code implementing a Maple Host, I want to implement a Maple device.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

Is there detailed information about Maple physical protocol? (other than the one contained in the Maple Patent document).
Maybe here?.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer
doragasu
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by doragasu »

Thanks a lot, I already found that link and also this one, but all info is welcome.

I have already implemented the firmware for a USB HID driver and I already get it connect to my PC. My next step is to implement PSX PAD protocol, but I want first to build the "box" for my arcade controls. When I finish that I'll try with DC.