Child given drugs by young gang

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Child given drugs by young gang

Post by Hawq »

An eight-year-old boy spent the night in hospital after taking a white tablet given to him by a gang of youths.
Kaine Taylor was given the pill, thought to be ecstasy or the heroin replacement drug methadone, after he approached the youths in Failsworth.

Greater Manchester Police say one of the boys put the pill in his mouth at the junction of Props Hall Drive and Marlborough Street on Sunday afternoon.
The boy's mother, Georgina, 35, of Failsworth, Oldham, said Kaine was already suffering the effects of the drug when he returned home 20 minutes later.

The mother-of-three said: "When he got back to the house he was slurring his speech and white as a sheet.

"He said he felt dizzy. I was terrified and it was terrifying for him.

"He was staggering, there was froth at the corner of his mouth and his hands were cold and clammy.

"I asked him if he had smoked a cigarette and he said, 'No mum, I promise I haven't'.

"Then, when he said a man had put a pill in his mouth, my heart just stopped.

"Even if it was meant as a joke, it is a sick and vile thing to do to a child."
source & I add WTF is the world coming to?
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
stagg
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by stagg »

That S*** is really F.....ed up, I mena, honestly, how the F***! could someone do that, the kid is 8, could you imagine that, a kid 8! on xtc. Poor kid, didntt know what was happenin, musta been scary as shit.
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

Makes me wanna cry. Makes me think what I'd do if someone did that to my daughter.
Gav-X
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Gav-X »

That's common practice among drug dealers in order to gain customers early on, isn't it? It's just plain sick. Those gang members should be put in jail and have them be gangbanged by every inmate. That way they would learn :evil:.
The Alchemist
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by The Alchemist »

Gav-X wrote:That's common practice among drug dealers in order to gain customers early on, isn't it?
I doubt there'd be any money motivation. No 8 year olds have enough money to buy drugs, nor do they have the mobile phones to arrange it or the freedom to take them without their parents noticing. This was just a sick act by someone who needs locking up.

Far more likely to be methadone or similar from smackheads than ecstacy from rave kids, though. Most of the people I've known who've done E know the difference between right and wrong and generally have lives outside of their drugs. Of the couple of smackheads I've ever experienced, I couldn't say the same.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

The Alchemist wrote:
Gav-X wrote:That's common practice among drug dealers in order to gain customers early on, isn't it?
I doubt there'd be any money motivation. No 8 year olds have enough money to buy drugs, nor do they have the mobile phones to arrange it or the freedom to take them without their parents noticing. This was just a sick act by someone who needs locking up.
I don't see how there can be any confusion as to whether it was mdma or an opiate... I'm sure any moderate dose of either would make a child feel very ill either way, but a decent doctor could tell in a few seconds (big pupils, ecstacy. pinholes, heroin.)
Where's toastman? I'm bored.
mikozero
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by mikozero »

the chances of it being real MDMA in the UK now are about nil, it's more likely to be Ketamine mixed with who knows what...
Sicario
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by Sicario »

Dude they just gave it out? That it is tight, that's like the most generous gang ever.
Fyifa Is In Love With Drajjia?
Drajjia is so drugs with Fyifa?

-Can I screw your nephew?
BaldMonk
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by BaldMonk »

Sicario wrote:Dude they just gave it out? That it is tight, that's like the most generous gang ever.
Dude, just incase no one has pointed it out yet.... your an idiot :)
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

:guffaw:
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

ummm wasnt it said it was methadone and not xtc. But yea me might as well ben shooting up, and no real reaosn since kids don't have money. Now I'm sure well see tons of anti-drug comercials involving kids bieng given drugs just like bakc in the70's with the whole acid tats.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God