Best PS->DC converter??

Discussion of topics related to licensed games, software hacking/modification, prototypes, and development kits belongs here. Includes topics related to emulating the Dreamcast console on your computer or on another gaming console. Discussion of Reicast should go in the Official Reicast Forum.
Pyrite
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Pyrite »

The button layout on an x arcade looks rather weird search the shoryuken.com forum and you'll see many opinions about the x arcade and most of them not very positive.
THAN/THEN get it right peoples!
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

This is what I have. It does Playstation and Saturn controllers and can take a VMU. It works like a charm.
evanft
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by evanft »

Electroinalium wrote:The button layout on an x arcade looks rather weird search the shoryuken.com forum and you'll see many opinions about the x arcade and most of them not very positive.
They don't have a search function, so mehorz to that.

Every single thing I've read about the X-Arcade stick has been overwhelmingly positive.
Pyrite
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by Pyrite »

You have to register first
http://shoryuken.com/forums/search.php

Scherzo: I have the same one! Quality product.
THAN/THEN get it right peoples!
Sweater Fish
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by Sweater Fish »

evanft wrote:Every single thing I've read about the X-Arcade stick has been overwhelmingly positive.
Has every single thing you've heard about the X-Arcade been in magazine ads and on the packaging? Because I've heard nothing but bad about it. Or to be specific, that they're okay but not even nearly worth the price they go for.

The best arcade stick I've ever used is the green Sega/Agetec stick for the DC. The only thing I could complain about it that the stick took a long time to break in, but that's because it's a real arcade component and unlike in a real arcade system, I was the only one doing the breaking in.

The Stick FT looks okay, too, (actually it *LOOKS* like shit, but the functionality seems good), but it doesn't seem to offer as much of a handrest under the buttons like I like.

...word is bondage...
Eckostyle
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by Eckostyle »

The X-Arcade is mediocre out-of-the-box. People usually buy them then switch out the parts immedeatly.