Megaman - Xtreme Legend Complete...

A forum for news and discussion about Beats of Rage and its modification.
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Megaman - Xtreme Legend Complete...

Post by Xenox »

:D hello peeps! i'd be releasing some of my old unfinished work sometime soon. Megaman - Xtreme Legend & Castlevania, Castlevania which is now plan for AOTB, but i am not talking about the one for AOTB but for BOR. I haven't looked into my collections of old cd data files yet."IF" i happend to find the castlevania i will release that one too with the megaman in something called YouSendIt.
Last edited by Xenox on Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
OldSkoolGamer
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by OldSkoolGamer »

I'm glad to hear it. I had been wanting to see how Castlevania was coming along, and, of course, a new MegaMan game is always a nice thing to have.

I've found the screenshots of your earlier progress. They both looked great.

Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

That'd be awesome :D I wish more modders that abandoned their mods would do that.
Insane homebrew collector.
predator002
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by predator002 »

I asked about your megaman mod on borrevolution. The screens looked really good how far you got. Even unfinished, I imagine it being a cool mod!

Predator002
CYBERSOULX
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by CYBERSOULX »

Yeah that castlevania mod was the truth especially since your the first to put up a a way to hear the soundtracks on the game.
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

I think that was VamiricS :wink:
Insane homebrew collector.
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Xenox »

:D hey hey i'm glad that u guys still like som of my older mods and thankyou. they will be release as soon as i get my day off work but in the mean time i will fix som bugs in mmxl, just a tiny bit not much. I haven't got the last boss ready or other bosses for other stages but the stages and levels are pretty much done. if anoyone wants to continue my work feel free to do so, i right now am making the strider mod. hey predator002 i was wondering when is there going to be an update with your gouls en ghost mod? i want to play the complete version of it ur gonna finish it :)

here's the later, newer shots of mmxl.

OldSkoolGamer
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by OldSkoolGamer »

I really like the title and character select screens.

The first picture of X in the new screenshots looks different than the last two pictures. Are there multiple versions of X selectable or is that just how he looks doing that particular move?
drikobruschi
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by drikobruschi »

-
Last edited by drikobruschi on Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Xenox »

well... yeah i feel yah man, i know wat u mean drikobruschi. but if i can make it look properly to fit in with the background then it will look right, problem is... it ain't easy doing that unless u know how to. since this is a old mod coming from the unfinish section :P i think is fine but if u guys want me to fix it? "TELL ME NOW!!" i will make a new and better ground or floor which ever u call it to fit in with the perspective. i just want u guys to enjoy my mod even thou unfinish and i hope it can help u make better mods. :D i will release it soon in a couple of days... CYA
predator002
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by predator002 »

Cool!, I really can't wait! :D

Thanks Xenox for still being interested in Ghouls N Ghosts. Yeah am definetly gonna finish it! have been working on it every day for months lol and hope to get it released by the end of next month. I'm gonna post an update soon about it, but waiting till I finish my current to do list I've got for it lol hope you like how its going!

Predator002
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Xenox »

:D hey hey predator002, yeah i'm still interested in ur goul n ghost mod and i bet the update is going to be awsome looking forward to it and i should thankyou for being interested in my mod megaman xtreme legend.
here's a little update on the last to bottom shots i've taken earlier. i just spent som time on it while i was came back from work, ate my dinner and then do this hope u like. actually i found the 90% complete version of my mod. my little brother friend came today said that he borrowed it and never told me about it so i figured back then way back in 2004 to forget it
and withdraw from moding cuzz it takes too much time. but now i think its time to finalize it, i'm not gonna make it too long but there is gonna be a part 2 of this like how vision makes his mod. main point is... its 90% complete without cut scenes, meaning small cinema's after each lvls. :lol:
if u want me to release it as is tell me but if u want something better :P ? u'll hav to wait agan, if u can't wait then... tell me now it wont take long since its near 100%, ok i'm talking too much CYA ALL Later bye!
predator002
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by predator002 »

Looking good! Yeah course am interested, have been since the start :D its a cool mod! I'd be happy to wait for the release if your back working on it. It sounds nearly complete by how you describe it so I hope the 90% to 100% bits don't take too much of your time!

I had a thought about the floor not being in perspective. Have you tried skewing the image horizontally 45 degrees? That would change the floor to be in line like the other floors?

Predator002
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Xenox »

:D Hi all I'm happy to report to u that the game is complete i will put it up
soon for download. Right now i'm finalizing it. I using the original BOR so everyone can play it on PS2 & their Xbox etc.

predator002 wrote:
Looking good! Yeah course am interested, have been since the start its a cool mod! I'd be happy to wait for the release if your back working on it. It sounds nearly complete by how you describe it so I hope the 90% to 100% bits don't take too much of your time!
THZ predator002, i hope u enjoy the final version. oh and i did tried
turning it horizontally and vertically trying wat ever way was possible but still didn't look right. I will post the link for download soon. CYA ALL LATER BYE BYE!!!
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

Aw man! What's the music like in this game? The music from X4 would fit perfectly, but I'm sure that whatever it is, it'll keep your toes tapping!

Spreading his inquiries all over the net!

<^_^>
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Xenox »

:D Okay ppls here it is... Megaman Xtreme Legend is finally out!!!
"COM AND GET UR COPY TODAY!" cuzz u only hav 7 days to get it.

And jessman the music is gonna blow u alway i hope cuzz i like it, since
the music is kick ass lol.

Well if u want to know wat else is in this game play it to know since it
dose play very good.

Okay all enjoy my completed mod. thankyou CYA!!!

http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3R27 ... QZVN652FNW
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

YES YES YES!!! Thanks man! Downloading now!

<^_^>
Xenox
DCEmu Crazy Poster
DCEmu Crazy Poster

Post by Xenox »

Oh and I forgot to mention that this is for DC. have fun jessman i'll be going off to work like in an hour bye all!!
jessman
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by jessman »

HOLY CRAP THIS IS HARD! I died on the decending level. The most fun that I had with this mod before I lost was the colonel battle. The levels weren't bad or anything, but the extreme fun is the bosses. Whew! That was cool and the animation is fluent for all the characters.

<^_^>
kungpow12345
Modder Of Rage
Modder Of Rage

Post by kungpow12345 »

I'll put this on bor rev and megaupload.
If you've got an ass, I'll kick it!