One more try...

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
catfishman
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

One more try...

Post by catfishman »

Ok, I know I just asked this question, but here it goes again:
How do you get past the initial menu on the Atati 2600 emulator [D]CS 2600?
I know there were answers to this question on this board before the change, but now there isn't...
Anyone?

Thanks in advance
ty
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by ty »

hi catfishman gonzo answered this question for me on the main forum he said that due to a bug you have to press any button and start instead of just start on the menu before the one that sticks and it works. there are a lot of bugs with this emu but gonzo told us about the bugs in the info. at least some games run pretty good. i know gonzo has lost all the work he has done for this emu so i just hope now that heliophobe codes a cracking atari emu when he has finished smeg. and if smeg is anything to go by it would be a cracking emu at that.
cheers.
catfishman
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by catfishman »

Hey!
Thank you very much for the help - I finaly got it going. The emu might be buggy, but it works pretty well on quite a few of the games.