Drinking

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by butters »

mikozero wrote:
Pablo wrote:Aside from a party awhile back where I was drinking Bacardi, I am not much of a drinker. I don't like waking up from a night of puking and have a horrendous hang over the next day; not my idea of fun, sorry.
drinking Bacardi, i'm not supprised :lol:
(and that's a womans drink btw)
Apparently you haven't tried Bacardi 151. That crap will slap you around worse than cheap whiskey.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Butters wrote:
mikozero wrote:
Pablo wrote:Aside from a party awhile back where I was drinking Bacardi, I am not much of a drinker. I don't like waking up from a night of puking and have a horrendous hang over the next day; not my idea of fun, sorry.
drinking Bacardi, i'm not supprised :lol:
(and that's a womans drink btw)
Apparently you haven't tried Bacardi 151. That crap will slap you around worse than cheap whiskey.
That stuff is awful. It does mess you up though. My friend got alcohol poising from it a few years back.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

just remember that all these people preaching moderation. That number will go up.when I went to college it took me a 6 pack to get drunk. When I left it was a 24 rack.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

Hmm.....think its about time to go on an American Booze Smuggling Run again. Alcohol is too expensive up here.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Don Kael wrote:Hmm.....think its about time to go on an American Booze Smuggling Run again. Alcohol is too expensive up here.
When my friend was up in Windsor, he said liqour was a lot cheaper. He got 2 large bottles for $20 CAN.
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

Oh hell no. For wiskey in the states, a 40oz (1.14L) bottle was picked up for $18 USD. That same bottle in the LCBO here was $36. Even with the exchange rate, your still saving a lot being a Canadian and going to the states to rum run a bunch of booze.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Don Kael wrote:Oh hell no. For wiskey in the states, a 40oz (1.14L) bottle was picked up for $18 USD. That same bottle in the LCBO here was $36. Even with the exchange rate, your still saving a lot being a Canadian and going to the states to rum run a bunch of booze.
Makes sense. I hear the border patrol are dicks though. They took all the liqour in my friends car when he came back.
Last edited by Thomas on Sat May 28, 2005 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

There is an easy way around that.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

Thomas wrote:
Don Kael wrote:Hmm.....think its about time to go on an American Booze Smuggling Run again. Alcohol is too expensive up here.
When my friend was up in Windsor, he said liqour was a lot cheaper. He got 2 large bottles for $20 CAN.
it is cheaper in windsor. I was there a few weeks ago.
Giving H-E-A-D head
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

Depends on the Province
Smurph
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Smurph »

Don Kael wrote:There is an easy way around that.
To know the border patrol?
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

I always wanna get bombed. I'm going to see some in-laws tonight; a BBQ I think. There will be some beer there, I'm sure. But I'm not going to drink much there because after that place, I wanna get bombed at my favorite bar and play darts.
revengeofLaEternal
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by revengeofLaEternal »

I really don't understand why anyone would WANT to get drunk. Seriously, if you can't have a good time without alcohol, that should tell you something.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

revengeofLaEternal wrote:I really don't understand why anyone would WANT to get drunk. Seriously, if you can't have a good time without alcohol, that should tell you something.
that is exactly how my view on it is now. Alcohol also led me to tabacco use, did it all the time when I was drunk, made being drunk better, now i'm hooked.
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

I always wondered who the genius was who started putting darts in bars....
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

If anyone desides to drink, be careful.

A girl that I sort of knew that graduated a few years ahead of me died in a drunk driving accident 2 days ago.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I was supposed to go to my friend's graduation party today, but that somehow changed drastically.

I told my friend that my dad didn't want to drive me, so he said his mom could take me and him. No problem. Then he asks if his friend could come. Okay. I called my friend and she says it's okay but don't bring a lot of people.

The two people that were gonna take me show up and ask if their friend John could drive us all, and there's gonna be like 8 people there who all want to get drunk (my friend says there might be alcohol at the party so now a lot of people want to come). They also ask if I want to go to another party and then spend the night.

I'm thinking of telling them no, just for the reason Thomas stated. I've never been out very late at a friend's house, and it'll be weird with a car full of drunks. One of my friends doesn't drink, and I hope he'll be the designated driver. I'm hoping I can just talk my dad into taking me and I'll stay a couple of hours, I don't want to ruin her party with a bunch of guys looking to get drunk.

revengeofLaEternal made a perfect statement. It's sad that people are just looking to go to random places, parties thrown by people they don't even know, so they can get alcohol. I wanted to go and I'm not even gonna drink, I just want to see my friends again since I may not be seeing them for awhile, or ever. Quite a perdicament this is.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I smoked 6 bowls and 5 joints of kb at a small party on Thursday night. Needless to say, I was still high well into the next day.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

Thomas wrote:If anyone desides to drink, be careful.

A girl that I sort of knew that graduated a few years ahead of me died in a drunk driving accident 2 days ago.
Funny how that doesn't stop anyone. I'm pretty sure most people here know more people who have died in alcohol-related accidents than people who have died of cancer.

I know my death toll is over 5
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

BlackGuyFromReadinRainbow wrote:I smoked 6 bowls and 5 joints of kb at a small party on Thursday night. Needless to say, I was still high well into the next day.
No you werent.
Giving H-E-A-D head