FRONTLINE:THE MENTALLY ILL & OUR PRISONS

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by FETUS »

Do you know what it took for a doctor to say I was clinicaly depressed and shove me off with some pills? "Do you feel sad or depressed more then 3 days a week? Do you feel like you have little control over your life no matter what you do? Do you have hope this will change?" 3 questions and I don't think many prisoners are gonna answer too happily in there condition.
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

FETUS wrote:Do you know what it took for a doctor to say I was clinicaly depressed and shove me off with some pills? "Do you feel sad or depressed more then 3 days a week? Do you feel like you have little control over your life no matter what you do? Do you have hope this will change?" 3 questions and I don't think many prisoners are gonna answer too happily in there condition.
Because everyone who is manic or any sort of depression is faking it. Let me go tell my dad to get over him thinking its his fault for his daughter dying because he's just faking it.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
Pale Rider
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Pale Rider »

well fetus,doctors..that is,general practitioners are not qualified to deal with serious mental issues..these people on frontline were not just depressed..they were seriously ill,like those you see in old mental hospital footage..hell these people on average dont know what the hell is going on must less answer stupid questions for some head pills from a general physician.
Ex-Cyber
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Ex-Cyber »

Do you know what it took for a doctor to say I was clinicaly depressed and shove me off with some pills? "Do you feel sad or depressed more then 3 days a week? Do you feel like you have little control over your life no matter what you do? Do you have hope this will change?" 3 questions and I don't think many prisoners are gonna answer too happily in there condition.
Was this guy actually trained as a psychiatrist? If he was he's doing a great job of pretending that he's just some guy with an old copy of the DSM he got at a garage sale.
"You know, I have a great, wonderful, really original method of teaching antitrust law, and it kept 80 percent of the students awake. They learned things. It was fabulous." -- Justice Stephen Breyer