DC wont work for some games

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
dannyhastss
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DC wont work for some games

Post by dannyhastss »

I have two DCs and they both choose to play different games. if it doesnt work for one a lot of the times it will work for the other, and I have some games that just dont work on either one. Now this isnt to bad since I have three tvs and if the game doesnt work I dont have to hook up the other system since it is already hooked up but I"m mad that thos games wont work...I mean some of them are like new. can anyone help me fix or refurbish one of them so it will work with all my games. thanks for the help
Georgie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Georgie »

search the forums asked how many times?
#1 quote
Orange_Ribbon wrote:I feel my crotch is a blank slate in witch to promote spider man, or captain america.
Kammesennin
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Kammesennin »

the answer is simple, one dc doesn't like jewish games, and the other does. and they don't like the fact that one's a jew and the other isn't, if u figure out which one is jewish, and get rid of it, the other one will be happy and play all games. problem solved. (long way of being a douche bag and saying search the forums, while at the same time preventing re-de-activation of account for not posting...)
Georgie
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Georgie »

Sorry but is is asked a lot some DC's are picky at what they read
you could try this thread
http://www.dcemulation.org/phpBB/viewto ... =pot+tweak
and I once had a DC that would only play Marvel vs. Capcom if it was upside down
(the dc and that's the only disk it would play)

Didn't mean to sound like a a$$ but that's what I thought you should have done
#1 quote
Orange_Ribbon wrote:I feel my crotch is a blank slate in witch to promote spider man, or captain america.