DCTV 2 Theme Full 2.x - Download Removed

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DCTV 2 Theme Full 2.x - Download Removed

Post by NightStalker »

click the active desktop crap site link in my or my www below to download.xdp bootkit on site as well.

GUI(100% EDIT)

EMAIL(HTML EMAIL TEST)

IRC(IN IRC CHANGES)

BOOKMARKS(CLOCK/DATE MANAGER,POKER GAME,ETC..)

NEW TOOLS(FTP,ETC)

BROWSER DOCUMENT VIEW CHANGES(IE:WHEN VIEWING WEB PAGES/FILES NOT HTML..)

NEW SPLASH SCREENS

GOOGLE SEARCH FROM URLBAR

DCEMU FORUMS IN URLBAR

everything has been changed.

edit:it seems i forgot to remove the dreamcall link in the main drmcst.htmpage..just leave it as -is and if you have a browser with dreamcall just dump its main files/folders(images,voip)into the pwbrowser folder and all is well..later i will fix the plain files release with the files included..
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

if by chance someone has the browser with the sega swirl demo on it..i can edit its graphics/sound and add it as well as a dctv2 themed demo game.i dont have the demo..so cant add it..hehehe..
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Do you want my copy of the browser? It is v2.0. I can send it by mail, dont want it, but you can have it. Where are you located?

You can also buy a copy of ebay, or at Deal!. I saw 3 yesterday at one 100 miles from here.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

You can also buy a copy of ebay
:o

you mean actually PAY for it? lol!

that's ok.

i found the swirl files this morning.ive been tinkering with them off and on all day.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

off ebay. Sorry. I wish I could buy a copy of ebay, though.
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

The dctv2 link has been removed and the download is no longer available.the tripod site was reported for violations.as i expected it probably would be due to this xdp problem.im gonna offer the finished theme to law,if he wants it he can have it.if not then thats fine as well.if he declines wanting it.i will delete the files from my drive on monday.this was never an attempt to "steal" xdp spotlight or anything else.for those unaware excalibur hosted dctv2 on his yahoo group before yahoo swooped in and deleted the group..it had been available for a long time before it was ever posted about here.so the argument just doesnt stand that im trying to get xdp ousted for a browser that isnt even on the same level.dctv2 is nothing more than planetweb 2.6 with a few homebrews..no dp no dk,no tons of javascript games,etc.just a simple skin change with some of the newsest homebrews around.

maybe all custom topics should be disallowed.cause it seems no one really wants them here anyway.
MetaFox
Adventure Gamer
Adventure Gamer

Post by MetaFox »

NightStalker wrote:maybe all custom topics should be disallowed.cause it seems no one really wants them here anyway.
It does look like that seems to be the general consensus...

Seeing as the download has been removed, I'm locking this.