Spears Reveals Pregnancy

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Spears Reveals Pregnancy

Post by hearld500 »

NEW YORK - Britney Spears has revealed what might be Hollywood's worst-kept secret: She's pregnant. In a posting on her Web site, Spears told fans that she and husband, Kevin Federline, were expecting their first child together. Her publicist, Sonia Muckle, confirmed the singer's pregnancy Tuesday but refused to provide additional details.

"The time has finally come to share our wonderful news that we are expecting our first child together," the singer said. "There are reports that I was in the hospital this weekend, and Kevin and I just want everyone to know that all is well. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers."

The couple were married in September. Magazines and tabloids have speculated for weeks that Spears, 23, was pregnant, documenting her expanding waistline and fuller figure, but she remained mum on the subject.

However, she has previously expressed a desire to start a family. In an interview with People magazine last fall, she said: "I want to be a young mom. I can see us as parents."

While this will be Spears' first foray into parenthood, Federline, 27, has two children with his ex-girlfriend, actress Shar Jackson. Spears and Federline met last year when he was a backup dancer on her tour ? and Jackson was pregnant with their son.

Spears wed Federline just eight months after ending a 55-hour Las Vegas marriage to her childhood friend, Jason Alexander. Her second marriage has provided endless fodder for tabloids, which have speculated that the union is in trouble ? prompting an angry outburst from Spears on her Web site last month.

Yet the couple have hardly hid from the limelight ? last week, the pair announced they would document their courtship in a new reality series on UPN. The network promised "exclusive, never-before-seen private home videos" of their "personal love story."

Spears' impending motherhood may be the ultimate indicator that the former teen princess is all grown up. Spears was cast as an innocent with a bit of sex appeal when she made her debut at 16 with the multiplatinum " ... Baby, One More Time" and became a youth icon. As she grew older, her image got sexier, and more vampish.

Her last album was a greatest hits collection, which has sold nearly 1 million copies.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&n ... d=84439559
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

People bought that album! Damn!

In other news, it appears spears has annulled the pregnancy and has announced a twenty-four hour pregnancy from Las Vegas.

Source : http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&n ... d=84439550
CoasterKing
Gone Postal...
Gone Postal...

Post by CoasterKing »

Poor kid.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader

Post by Orange_Ribbon »

In other news "many other women are pregnant too. Go figure."
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

life changing
It's thinking...
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

in other words when shes says "i'm not a girl" she really was, she didnt have a penis, but a vagina. northerm lousiana must be full of idiots. dunno i'm in new orleans , where its drunks and boobies
hearld500
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by hearld500 »

Didn't take long.
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Covar »

|/| or rather i'd have hit it.

*GASP* married woman gets pregnant! what a scandal!
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I don't think she is a virgin?
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

she's carrying the saviour of the teeniebop world...lil jeebus federchrist..
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

Call me gay, but I never liked nor cared much about her; She did look hot circa 1999, and in her music video "Stronger." But, in that video, what was up with the spinning chair?