A "girl problem" thread about my hottie's boss

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Disheveled DrFreeze
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Disheveled DrFreeze »

lol, wasnt the boss somewhere between 40 and 50? i wouldnt even want to see his wife

you could off course inform her of his ways
DrFreeze, thinking outside the box since 1985
DrFreeze, licensed road terror since 2006
DrFreeze, Sun Certified Java Programmer since 2007
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

She is most likely cheating on you regardless. Females always do a bit of hanky panky for a move up on the ol' corporate ladder.
Xylene wrote:See if you can somehow get a picture of him touching her, then send it to his wife.
Not just that, you could copy the emails and send them off to his wife....then after that, find him and kick his teeth down his throat.

BTW....getting into other peoples accounts to read their emails is kind of creepy...and stalker style. I think you should stop doing that while your ahead.
Prophet][
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan

Post by Prophet][ »

if he does fire her, their is a thing called "Wrongful dismissal". Well, their is here anyway,
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

Your in America right, can't you make millions out of suing the guy and live happily ever after

Look up about employment laws, you'll probably be able to take him to court for something. Then if he fires her, Prophet's right it'll be wrongful dismissal which you probably also take them to court for
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

Well...I'm not sure what to think, but I don't THINK she's cheating. I mean, she did tell me her boss was a perve before I ever looked at her email. If she was cheating, I don't think she would have said anything. As far as the email goes...it's really not a big deal. I went through it last night while she watched me...so...it's not like I'm really doing anything sneaky. I mean, she was the one who gave me her password, and told me, "I don't have anything to hide...take a look." ...otherwise I wouldn't have even gone that route. :roll:

Oh...and she's started keeping a journal of everything he says to her...which includes the "send me nude pix" emails...
DCFan2004
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DCFan2004 »

Well when he pinched her nipple like you said in the first post you can sue him for sexual harassment off of that right there. If she wants to get more occurances of sexual harassment it will only help to further her case but if she lets it go on too long it might look bad for her if she brings it to court.
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

Pinched her nipple? If that happened to my gf she'd stand up to that, or if she were too scared she'd tell me and we'd figure something out.... try getting her to stand up for herself, the worst thing that could happen is she could get fired and sue him for thousands of dollars, and that's a pretty damn near guarantee. If not, he should give her kudos for standing up for herself and realize that he's got no mojo and hopefully back down.

How well do you know this girl? I never suspected cheating at all, but I really don't know the girl. If there's any real suspicion then that sucks for you mate. There really shouldn't be anything keeping you together if there's honest suspicion. :cry:

Eating at the Y sounds like uhh... yeah, eating out a pussy... but I don't use lame slang like that so I wouldn't know for sure. If she's being completely honest with you and you can't bare it anymore then handle things the old fashioned way and knock the fucker out. If there's money to be had, like seriously get a lawyer and have a good long talk. If not though I'd dummy the guy. I know that if any male ever touched my gf's nipple it'd make her feel insanely uncomfortable, worthless and violated. I can't fathom the kinds of feelings she'd have if she were sexually harassed even verbally. I'm not one to be true about advocating violence or losing my temper, but a very serious beating would take place if I were in that sort of situation. :?
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

I'm gonna go with everyone that said sue. Not only does she get away from the perv and let him know how much of a twat he is, she gets money for it too!
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
BaldMonk
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by BaldMonk »

I don't think she's cheating... and you can't assume unless you know for sure.

But yeah, tell her to tell him to stop. Once she's said it once, and if he doesn't, then it's time to sue. Letting herself get walked all over is not a good idea at all... she needs to stand up for herself asap.
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

As for her boss, I'd kill that mother fucker. Mother fucker would taste the shameless wrath of my blade like the bitch he is. O.P.P. bitch.
Last edited by Jeeba Jabba on Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
I.M. Weasel
Iron Muskateer Weasel

Post by I.M. Weasel »

Vlad Tepes wrote: I went through it last night while she watched me...so...it's not like I'm really doing anything sneaky. I mean, she was the one who gave me her password, and told me, "I don't have anything to hide...take a look." ...otherwise I wouldn't have even gone that route. :roll:

Oh...and she's started keeping a journal of everything he says to her...which includes the "send me nude pix" emails...
oh,well then i kinda change my opinion. but you should always leave the option open to tell his wife,like if you gf finds a new job.

that would be a burn for the century. i still dont like the fact she lied though.
:arrow: http://tofuheavyindustries.com
Mac Dream Tool / Mac Dream Tool Services (released Sept. 2019)
Creator of Various awesome Video Games

"You don't have to be forgiven. Clint Eastwood taught us that."
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

my reading of that was that she's cheating... or at the very least is flattered by this guy and likes the attention.
mink03
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mink03 »

wow. that is some serious fucked up shit..i seriously say have a sit down with her and just talk about things.. but before hand find somethings about sexual harassment, then like plan out this really good scheme to have this man get in serious shit for some serious cash, make a whole bunch money of it and live ahppily ever after together..who knows maybe you can become CEO of that company
crabcakes
Vlad Tepes
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Vlad Tepes »

mink03 wrote:wow. that is some serious fudge up poop..i seriously say have a sit down with her and just talk about things.. but before hand find somethings about sexual harassment, then like plan out this really good scheme to have this man get in serious poop for some serious cash, make a whole bunch money of it and live ahppily ever after together..who knows maybe you can become CEO of that company
We did that this weekend. I've done some reading on sexual harrassment, and, like I said in my last post, she's started making a journal of the stuff he's said/done to her.
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Don't forget to get proof so that it holds up in court.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Stalk their asses. And try to get video surviellence from the actual company once you get to the courts.

Dont forget all those who advised you to sue and perhaps give us some money. Lol.

Im serious about giving us money, though. :twisted:
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by Skater_dusto »

I hardly think he/she'd need proof in this situation. If a girl cries sexual harassment, do you know how many other raging woman would back her? If she lost the case she could appeal until she's freaking loaded. Sue the cocksucker! :lol:
Sultan of Saturn
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Sultan of Saturn »

I wouldn't start thinking that she is cheating. It would be easy to see some compromise if somebody had a child and was out of work for quite a while...the child comes first. I have never heard of eating at the Y before, and I am 26. However....I am in Iowa...so...I don't know. However, keeping a journal as well as keeping copies of emails and the like may prove to be substantial. She may be able to get some pro-bono legal counseling due to her financial condition.

Last but not least, you've got to trust the one's you love. If you don't have trust, then you don't have anything. The truth has its way of coming out.
Formerly Known As "Chalavet".....
BunnieRein
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by BunnieRein »

wow... that is some... akward info o.o
yuh, I think a sexual harrassment case is needed, and I dont think she is cheating on you, sounds more like shes scared more than anything, whether open or not. You said you started the whole process, well than good luck to you, and yes, if all else fails, appeal to you win, cause american court systems always makes things come out 'right' *cough**cough*
Green Ranger
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Green Ranger »

So she is willing to be treated like a piece of meat in order to keep this job? :?

You say she's being paid well, so it's possible the boss is doing so in order to keep her around. I'm sure you've already had this talk with her, but if not tell her that this situation makes you uncomfortable and that it is putting a strain on the relationship. She shouldn't have to deal with harassment ANYWHERE. She needs to make a choice: either resign, or report this, before the situation gets worse.
Go Go Power Rangers!!!