The Price is Right

This is a forum for discussing the feasibility of getting emulators, games, or other applications that have had their source released ported to the Dreamcast. Please read the Porting FAQ before starting a topic in this forum!
pepsiman
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Price is Right

Post by pepsiman »

Has anyone ever attempted to make a price is right game?

I am more than happy to help in anyway if anyone wants to do it, however I can not code, so that is out of the question.

Also what about an Uno clone?
Hilltopper
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Hilltopper »

here is an opensource uno clone. I haven't ever plaed it, I just googled it real quick.

http://www.paw.co.za/projects/gnono/
mink03
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by mink03 »

well was there ever an ooold dos price is right game? i know they used to have em for concentration and like family fued.. so i wouldnt be surprised if there was a price is right one way back in the day, but if that were the case someone could possibly get the source from that and a little touch up and some pretty new graphics, and of course an updated item list, cause no one wants to bid on a beta max player :lol: and we'd be set
crabcakes
Lord_Ball
DCEmu Veteran
DCEmu Veteran

Post by Lord_Ball »

mink03 wrote:well was there ever an ooold dos price is right game?
Yes, Yes there was.
pepsiman
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by pepsiman »

for what system, all i know is there was a tiger handheld. There was also a nes game in the works that was never released.
gamedudex2
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by gamedudex2 »

i think an old old pc one, i think it was a dos game . it was ok really limited, i think it could make a really cool homebrew game, hell it would be a cool online game if worked out for online if anyone gets dc online gaming going. you could have

random price ranges for certain prizes and such and all

it would start off with all the normal amount of players for bidding other will just wathc the game being played until they are called to come on down.

when someone wins the first prize they go onto a single player game like plinko or whatnot and try to win whatever is up

then goes back to the next chance to win for everyoen else then so on until the first big wheel

then back to the previous type stuff until the 2nd big wheel. then comes the showcase.

could even make it so some of the mini games are playable as just the mini game as a seperate game mode.