Black boys 'should be separated' says the UK

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
InvisixIsLeet
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Black boys 'should be separated' says the UK

Post by InvisixIsLeet »

Black boys may have to be separated from their classmates to help improve their school performance, says the Commission for Racial Equality.

The group's head, Trevor Phillips, also suggested black fathers should be denied access to their sons if they refuse to attend parents' evenings. "If they can't be bothered to turn up for parents' evening, should they expect automatic access to their sons?"
Source
farrell2k
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by farrell2k »

Segregation is a logical choice.
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

I heard it was adopted from places in the US
SchmuckofNI
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by SchmuckofNI »

What a stupid idea. Gee I wonder if they are going to have a civil rights movement much like the U.S did 40 years ago...
NightStalker
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by NightStalker »

send a few hundred thousand blacks from the south of the united states over to the UK..hehehehe....they'll whip em into shape right quick like.
Chile
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Chile »

all of that is BULLSHlT. I hope the blacks in the UK kill those bitches.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

This is the same racial equality bunch that said black teachers should be paid more than white ones last year by the way, oh yes & as you can see here its a black guy that suggested it
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Hawq wrote:This is the same racial equality bunch that said black teachers should be paid more than white ones last year by the way, oh yes & as you can see here its a black guy that suggested it
There was a great man here in America who thought the same. Malcolm X wanted that and then eventually land to form another black country. He's trying to do the same. Hope he wins.
You don't work, you don't eat.
You don't grind, you shine.
-Mike Jones

281-330-8004, when someone picks up, ask for Mike Jones!

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

TreyDay, whats Swisha House?

This is very funny. Next thing you know they will do this with the small hispanic minority in the UK.

Bring blacks to the UK. Who will be shaped up, they blacks or UKers?

Sometimes people cant seem to get their heads out of their asses. People who dont go to reunions sometimes have jobs that prevent them from doing so. They should first see if the parents are available at reunions.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

TreyDay wrote:
Hawq wrote:This is the same racial equality bunch that said black teachers should be paid more than white ones last year by the way, oh yes & as you can see here its a black guy that suggested it
There was a great man here in America who thought the same. Malcolm X wanted that and then eventually land to form another black country. He's trying to do the same. Hope he wins.
Malcolm X did eventually change his viewpoint, as I recall.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Dark Savant0 wrote:TreyDay, whats Swisha House?
They used to be a independant record label based in Houston. In the last few months they finally got a major distributor, so now they're a regular record label.
Bring blacks to the UK. Who will be shaped up, they blacks or UKers?
The UKers.
-Mike Jones

"It's [TreyDay] baby, I'm stackin my cheddar/plus I'm packin mo' heat than a Bill Cosby sweater"
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

Lartrak wrote:
TreyDay wrote:
Malcolm X did eventually change his viewpoint, as I recall.
Well, hopefully, this guy won't. But it's win win for blacks in the UK. Either white people cooperate and give them their own land, or they don't and blacks and whites are using the same land. It doesn't matter really.
-Mike Jones

Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

They deserve reparations
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I'd like to see every black person who complains about discrimination sent back to Africa to see how much they enjoy starvation and disease. Yes, I'm speaking to you TreyDay.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

TreyDay wrote: Well, hopefully, this guy won't. But it's win win for blacks in the UK. Either white people cooperate and give them their own land, or they don't and blacks and whites are using the same land. It doesn't matter really.
Why should the UK give blacks their own land when they did not originate from this country in the first place? Besides if that was done for white people and they were given their own land there would be an outcry and we would have another similar apartheid which is wholey wrong.

Also where would it end, a section of land for the Muslems some for the whites some for the blacks and then any other race or religion, it would be ridiculous. This is an unhealthy view and integration and working together is the better option.

What these kids need is help from a failing education system that has plagued the UK education system in recent years as it is this educational system that is letting the black students down and that needs to be addressed.

Racial tension is not needed by segregating these kids, we live in a multi cultural World now and have fought hard to bring this about I think segregation would be a terrible thing and very harmful to all concerned.
Regards.

CyberMick.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

rather than finding out WHY young black kids are failing here (no future career prospects?) we're gonna bundle them in a class with all of the other failing black kids because that'll solve things.

most of these idiot laws are made up by lords- totally out of touch with the world, upperclass boardroom fuckwits who still think african people are zulu savages. thankfully laws like this don't get anywhere because most people have common sense.
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

souLLy wrote:rather than finding out WHY young black kids are failing here (no future career prospects?) we're gonna bundle them in a class with all of the other failing black kids because that'll solve things.

most of these idiot laws are made up by lords- totally out of touch with the world, upperclass boardroom fudge who still think african people are zulu savages. thankfully laws like this don't get anywhere because most people have common sense.
Here here! Very well put souLLy I agree with you.
Regards.

CyberMick.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by not just souLLy now »

CyberMick wrote:
souLLy wrote:rather than finding out WHY young black kids are failing here (no future career prospects?) we're gonna bundle them in a class with all of the other failing black kids because that'll solve things.

most of these idiot laws are made up by lords- totally out of touch with the world, upperclass boardroom fudge who still think african people are zulu savages. thankfully laws like this don't get anywhere because most people have common sense.
Here here! Very well put souLLy I agree with you.
well, us londoners do have to stick together right?
TreyDay
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by TreyDay »

CyberMick wrote:
TreyDay wrote: Well, hopefully, this guy won't. But it's win win for blacks in the UK. Either white people cooperate and give them their own land, or they don't and blacks and whites are using the same land. It doesn't matter really.
Why should the UK give blacks their own land when they did not originate from this country in the first place?
I was just telling hawq what was happening, since he seems to be for seperating black kids from white kids in school. If you do, then the next step is giving them their own land. If they don't, oh well Hawq, blacks and whites are going to use the same facility. Everyone else is just trying to push me to defend these UK black people. You can tell from quotes like

I'd like to see every black person who ... u TreyDay.
Where have I cried discrimination in this thread? Where have I even defended the black people in the UK? Hell, to me they're just like regular UK people. They talk like them and act like them. I don't care about UK people.

Anyway, I don't care what happens. The only two choices are it stays the same or it changes. Either one is win-win for black people. It's just up to the white people in the UK to decide whether they want to give them their own land, or use the same facility as black people. Hawq, sorry, you might have thought it was a good deal, but you got to think at what the black people are thinking long term.
-Mike Jones

Sicario
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by Sicario »

What are black people doing in the UK anyways?
Fyifa Is In Love With Drajjia?
Drajjia is so drugs with Fyifa?

-Can I screw your nephew?