Episode III leaked images. (HEAVY HEAVY SPOILERS)

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
pixel
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by pixel »

I've seen them all, each (including I and II) are all great movies. Love 'em.
Covar
DCEmu Mega Fan
DCEmu Mega Fan
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Covar »

2 was better than one, but neither is as good as the originals

and i must say i'm starting to like trek better than star wars. there i said it
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

scherzo wrote:
navi wrote:
|darc| wrote:Mmmm, looks good. I still need to see Episode II though. :oops:
Your not missing much :lol:
Yeah, get one of those picture books for kids that tell the story of the movie in 10 pages. You might miss the special effects but you'll also miss Anikin's unconvincing performance too.

About Anikin (well, the guy who plays him), he looks cooler in that spoiler. I bet they trained the crap out of that actor. I mean, they couldn't get rid of him. I bet Lucas was like, I'm not even going to shoot a single frame of III until this kid can act.
Yea Anakin is all EMO in Episode II :lol:
Strapping Scherzo
DC Developer
DC Developer

Post by Strapping Scherzo »

Alright, somebody explain to me EMO. wtf
greay
DCEmu Ultra Poster
DCEmu Ultra Poster

Post by greay »

scherzo wrote:I bet Lucas was like, I'm not even going to shoot a single frame of III until this kid can act.
:lol:

If only he'd done that for Ep. II.

Though, all things considered, it was worth it to see Yoda bouncing around like a monkey ninja. (or was that in I? I've forgotten... :oops)
I'm a lone wolf looking for trouble.
ian
Young Null Warrior
Young Null Warrior

Post by ian »

greay wrote: Though, all things considered, it was worth it to see Yoda bouncing around like a monkey ninja. (or was that in I? I've forgotten... :oops)
na that was 2

btw i like all the starwars movies except 1 :lol:

i loved 2

although it should be renamed from star wars to planet fights :lol: :roll:
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

Wow! Those images are awesome but to be honest floating around the Starwars.com forum I pretty much knew most of what those pictures showed although it was great to actually see them especially the .gifs.

Being an old git in my early 30's I prefer the original trilogy I wasn't to keen on EPS 1 & 2. I thoght EP2 was worse than EP1 as it was to girly love story for my liking, although the Dooku Vs Yoda fight was awesome and we got to see Mace Windu finally with his purple sabre.

I am however really looking foward to May this is the Episode that I have been really looking forward to seeing as this is definately going to be the best of the new trilogy and it looks action packed all the way.

Now I really can't wait to see it. Thanks for posting the link 'compacho'. :)
Regards.

CyberMick.
compacho
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by compacho »

scherzo wrote:
navi wrote:
|darc| wrote:Mmmm, looks good. I still need to see Episode II though. :oops:
Your not missing much :lol:
Yeah, get one of those picture books for kids that tell the story of the movie in 10 pages. You might miss the special effects but you'll also miss Anikin's unconvincing performance too.

About Anikin (well, the guy who plays him), he looks cooler in that spoiler. I bet they trained the crap out of that actor. I mean, they couldn't get rid of him. I bet Lucas was like, I'm not even going to shoot a single frame of III until this kid can act.
Lmao. So true. He can't act at all. I bet all the other great actors were shaking their head when they shared a scene with Anakin. Ehh, if anything, these pics make me want to see the movie even more now. Hopefully this isn't an all action flick like Matrix Revolutions. I rather have more story than action.
compacho
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by compacho »

CyberMick wrote: Now I really can't wait to see it. Thanks for posting the link 'compacho'. :)
You're welcome. Just giving back to the community, lol.
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Ender »

I dunno, I didn't find ep 1 that bad. I mean, compare it to IV. A New Hope was really quite horrible, and horribly acted. A few of the actors in I could act as well so it was about the same imo.

2 just didn't seem to have a point other than "We're lined up for a trilogy, and he has to be Vader in 3, so how do we fill time?"

It was entertaining for the most part, but the only actor that could pull off his lines was Ewan McGregor. I don't know if the other actors are that bad or if the script was just horrible, but really, I highly doubt that Amildal would have fallen for Anakin over his "but your skin is so soft" comment. It was just ridiculous.
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

Ender wrote:I dunno, I didn't find ep 1 that bad. I mean, compare it to IV. A New Hope was really quite horrible, and horribly acted. A few of the actors in I could act as well so it was about the same imo.

2 just didn't seem to have a point other than "We're lined up for a trilogy, and he has to be Vader in 3, so how do we fill time?"

It was entertaining for the most part, but the only actor that could pull off his lines was Ewan McGregor. I don't know if the other actors are that bad or if the script was just horrible, but really, I highly doubt that Amildal would have fallen for Anakin over his "but your skin is so soft" comment. It was just ridiculous.
I know exactly what you mean. Episode II just felt like a filler movie. Something to make money quickly and to keep people still into the star wars hype.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Story goes Hayden Christiansen or whatever his name is actually a decent actor in other stuff - just George Lucas didn't do much of a job with his directing. Really, Liam Neeson didn't come across too well in Episode 1 either, and he's a great actor.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Pyrosurfer
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Pyrosurfer »

I thought episode 2 was a great movie, but I hated 1.
SchmuckofNI
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by SchmuckofNI »

Hey at least there isn't anything about Jar Jar in ep 3. At least I hope there isn't. :rumpshaker:
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

SchmuckofNI wrote:Hey at least there isn't anything about Jar Jar in ep 3. At least I hope there isn't. :rumpshaker:
heesa senator now, heesa fight war gainsta terrorism
CyberMick
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by CyberMick »

For me Episode II only really starts when Yoda lands with the Clone army and the Clone War actually begins. The latter half of the film isn't to bad with all those Jedi's fighting and the Yoda V Dooku.

@Ender

I respect your opinion and you are entitled to your own opinion but I think you are being a bit harse on A New Hope.

I don't know how old you are but we must remember A New Hope was released in 1977 and of course by today's standards it will show its age.

I remember seeing it for the first time as a child and was completely blown away by it. At the time we had not seen a sci-fi movie of such epic proportions and the opening for me is still one of the best.

It started with no messing about straight into a space battle and immediately got the audience hooked, there are not that many films that have done that.

I do think that Ep3 has the potential to be the best of the entire epic and it ends on a dark note which makes a nice change. :)
Regards.

CyberMick.
navi
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by navi »

Dr Wily wrote:
SchmuckofNI wrote:Hey at least there isn't anything about Jar Jar in ep 3. At least I hope there isn't. :rumpshaker:
heesa senator now, heesa fight war gainsta terrorism
If you think about it in retrospect, The whole reason the Sith rose to Power was entirely Jar Jar's fault. Think about it, They needed someone to instigate the initial movement to get the motion carried and they easily manipulated Jar Jar into doing just that. Into putting all the power of the republic into Palpatine and authorizing the use of the Clone Army.

It's all Jar Jar's Fault!

Yes I watched Episode II again last night, It's pretty bearable if you just skip past all the corny love scenes :lol:
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

If you think about it in retrospect, The whole reason the Sith rose to Power was entirely Jar Jar's fault. Think about it, They needed someone to instigate the initial movement to get the motion carried and they easily manipulated Jar Jar into doing just that. Into putting all the power of the republic into Palpatine and authorizing the use of the Clone Army.

That... Actually... Makes... Sense. So, the whole reason that jar jar acts like a mentally handicapped rastafarian is so Lucas could villainize him in the second movie?

That says something. And if anyone figures out what, let me know.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
InvisixIsLeet
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by InvisixIsLeet »

navi wrote:It's all Jar Jar's Fault!
"MEESA NOT KNOW!"

By the way, go back to your old avatar. :mrgreen:
mikelomax
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
Location: Off Topic, Since I know very little about the dreamcast

Post by mikelomax »

ETR wrote:

That... Actually... Makes... Sense. So, the whole reason that jar jar acts like a mentally handicapped rastafarian is so Lucas could villainize him in the second movie?

That says something. And if anyone figures out what, let me know.
It says even the good hearted of people make mistakes... and it's more padme's fault really, she's the one that left him in charge!
The reason for having: A firewall

Independance day, the aliens were destroyed because a computer was used to access their network and disable key systems. If they had had a firewall, the earth would be just another worthless rock floating in space.