After getting me previous post locked...

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Atrimis
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

After getting me previous post locked...

Post by Atrimis »

I didn't know that .bin were warez.. what on EARTH is a WAREZ!?
i've never even herd of warez. and if .cdi is an image file, and all the games that i've ever seen ripped from a cd were also .bin files, why would this one be called a warez.... whatever it is?
Midgey34
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Midgey34 »

Warez is basically when you make a commercial product available for free when you are not the original owner.
E.G.: Someone selling copies of PS2 games is selling warez. It's still considered to be warez even if you aren't selling the illegal product and are giving it away.
Remember, the quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in.
Shapyi
DCEmu Freak
DCEmu Freak

Post by Shapyi »

Most emulation boards discourage the discussion of illegally distrubuted files. Warez really refers do software that is distrubted over the Internet. This board really doesn't allow anyone to talk about illegal files like ROMs, warez, ISOs, movies, copyrighted music, etc. Anything that is for sale or copyrighted that you get for free on the Internet falls into this I presume.
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

To put it into one sentence:

We don't allow discussion of downloading or copying materials protected by copyright, even if the material in question is no longer being sold.
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Thats right, dammit, and eat your vegetables!

Seriously though, take that shit somewhere else, who knows who is lurking on this forum, waiting to shut us down (someone hide the brownies :twisted: ). But anyways, its all very bad. So go and buy your dc games on ebay, or at the flea market, or from the occasional seller here, or the dcpawnshop, or other places. But not copies. I've been told they are bad for a dead business. Lol.
Clessy
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Clessy »

The only company lame enough to troll message boards and sue people is Nintendo.
SE! SE! SE! Believe the hype!
OneThirty8
Damn Dirty Ape
Damn Dirty Ape

Post by OneThirty8 »

Clessy wrote:The only company lame enough to troll message boards and sue people is Nintendo.
Funny thing, you making derogatory remarks about people who troll message boards...

Anyway, this topic has been sufficiently answered, so before more useless posts are made I'll lock it.