Game Sequels....

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Skater_dusto
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Skater_dusto »

I want Lunar 3!

Even more, I want the first two lunar games. Lent out the real copies, they got stolen. Fortunately enough I had backups, then they were stolen, as well as my chipped ps1... what the fuck, I've had so much bad luck with those games. They actually got stolen once before and I got them back, only to have them jacked again. God they're fun games! :cry:
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

"Shenmue Online PC is already taking PreOrders and a xbox port is supposed to follow shortly'

buts thats only comming out in korea so importing that is going to suck

I would love to see a decent metalslug sequal that hits the mark up there with ms3 (ms4-msadvanced pure recycled crap) and i would love to see the scraped starfox 2 game on maybe the gba (if it could handle it)
Skullreaper2000
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Skullreaper2000 »

I would like to see Shadowrun 2, Streets of Rage 4, System Shock 3 and another Mutant League Hockey game.
popley
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by popley »

Sonic adv. 3, i hated sonic heros. How about Age of empires 3, and of coruse power stone 3!
"It's only after we've lost everything, that we are truly free to do anything." Fight Club

http://www.geocities.com/nesterdcgamecodes
Smiley
DCEmu Ultra Fan
DCEmu Ultra Fan

Post by Smiley »

the scraped starfox 2 game on maybe the gba (if it could handle it)

The one originally planned for the snes,along with fx fighter and some commanche game???
Clessy
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Clessy »

megaman8x wrote:"Shenmue Online PC is already taking PreOrders and a xbox port is supposed to follow shortly'

buts thats only comming out in korea so importing that is going to suck

I would love to see a decent metalslug sequal that hits the mark up there with ms3 (ms4-msadvanced pure recycled crap) and i would love to see the scraped starfox 2 game on maybe the gba (if it could handle it)
Why does importing from Korea suck? How it any different from importing from Japan?

Metal Slug 5 was great your just crazy. Metal Slug 4 was just utter shi t and I think we can all agree we should be compensated for ever having had to play it.
SE! SE! SE! Believe the hype!
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

zerotype wrote:Of course I mena a new one :D. That adventures one was ugghhhh.
Well it did start life as a differant unstarfox related N64 game, shame they jammed the starfox stuff in as it didnt seem too bad as Dinosaur Planet really
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
DeAthWaGer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DeAthWaGer »

Clessy, are you freakin' retarded? How are you going to play Shenmue online if it's in Korean?

Japanese non-RPG games are one thing, Japanese RPGS are next to impossible if they're kanji heavy. Playing Japanese RPGs are hard enough with a decent knowledge of hiragana and katakana, and a Kanji cheat sheet!!!

Personally I'm extremely pissed that Shenmue online isn't coming to US. I'd gladly give up my life for that series...
okay maybe not the heavy metal band and the groupies... but still...

Oh, and Shadowrun definately deserves a sequal!!! Skullreaper2000, have you played both the Genesis and SNES ones? I beat the snes one but have barely touched the genesis version.

Other games that deserve sequals:
Battletoads (If you go to the official Rare site it's a rumored possibility after some GBA ports first)
Killer Instinct (see above note)
Mr. Bones
Last Bronx
Carmageddon
Elemental Gearbolt

Sequal games that should be released officially someday (i.e. compilation disc):
Primal Rage 2
Marble Madness 2

Ideas that should make it someday:
Racers Megamix (yes, a Sega racing game featuring cars/tracks from all the sega games... it was supposed to come out after Fighters Megamix)

games that don't deserve sequals whatsoever but I'd just laugh so hard if they did:
Ballz
Shaq Fu
Brutal paws of fury
battle monsters
blast chamber
drake (obviously)
rise of the robots
revolution x
tongue of the fatman
death duel
Wheeling Bitch Circus - Keepin' it METAL since 1998:

http://www.myspace.com/wheelingbitchcircus
Clessy
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Clessy »

I've been playing Japanese rpgs since ff1.......
Logic over rules language barriers.

Ohh and how am I retarded when you're the one who can't even play a simplistic online RPG in another language? Stop being an American idiot. You're the kinda guy who goes to see a asian flick and complans that it's not dubbed.
Last edited by Clessy on Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SE! SE! SE! Believe the hype!
Sir Slash

Post by Sir Slash »

Squels...

i'd love to see a lot...but the only problem is when they flopp and suck and make the orginal look like shit! I would love to see squels to the orginal sonic series, megaman series and even an Final fantasy that has ties to the FF 4-6 years

but i'm somewhat afraid too... their are a hell of a lot of BADDDD squels out there and its sad especially when the publishers let it happen :?
WELCO
ME
TOT
HE
NEX
T
LEVEL

DeAthWaGer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by DeAthWaGer »

yeah, like Guardian Heroes.
Biggest letdown I've had in a LONG time. They should have just put it on a system that wouldn't slowdown when more than 1 enemy appeared onscreen.
Wheeling Bitch Circus - Keepin' it METAL since 1998:

http://www.myspace.com/wheelingbitchcircus