Plz help with dreamNes

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plz help with dreamNes

Post by Enki-14 »

Hello to everyone! As you can see I'm a newbie. And I do mean newbie. I've only had my computer(my 1st one) for about a month and a half now. My problem is this. I have winzip(unregistered) and I'm trying to extract DreamNes for nero so I can hopefully get it to burn right. I downloaded the v.94. Anyway about halfway thru extracting it tells me that winzip is unable to finish the task. It says "Invalid compressed data to inflate". How come I can't get the file to uncompress? And when I do, how do I make the rom disk and emu disk self boot? Plz remember that I am still new to my pc, and I am poor so I can only use sharewarestuff. I had to buy nero v5 for 69.99! I hope its worth it.
CG1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by CG1 »

try using winrar to extract it, http://www.rarsoft.com

dont worry, theres a demo :P
Enki-14
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by Enki-14 »

I got winrar, and i used it. It also failed to open the file it said it was corrupted. I noticed that when i used it to unzip other files it created file of them that are empty. Why does it do that? Is it possible for me to burn a folder that is empty? I hate to say this but, I know nothing about this stuff. I am eager to learn though.
Lilmuckers
Resident Transvestite
Resident Transvestite

Post by Lilmuckers »

try re-downloading it

probably a fukked up download