My brother is scaring me...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Zealous zerotype »

zerotype wrote:I honestly recomend you beating the poop out of him then tying him up to a chair when he tries soemthing. Seriosuly.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Wagh
Wagh

Post by Wagh »

send him to an institution. Sounds like the fucker is crazy. as for what megatron said. If he'd be bored they usually don't go that fucking violent.
Bush and Hussein together in bed
Giving H-E-A-D head
Y'all motherfuckers heard what we said
Billions made and millions dead
mankrip
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by mankrip »

Tell him you'll send him to the Neverland Ranch...
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh mankrip Hell's end wgah'nagl fhtagn.
==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==
Dev blog / Twitter / YouTube
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice

Post by toastman »

Indifference. Don't acknowledge a damn thing he says or does. If he calls your mom a "meanie", then your mom should act like she didn't hear it. If he threatens you, ignore it. If he comes at you with something, put your added height and weight to good use, and show him how defenseless he is against you.
And a quick lesson on self-defense: When someone is about to take a swing at you with something, don't back off; step into it. He won't get enough momentum into the swing and ideally his arm would still be cocked back as he expects to have to reach.
No signature.
Sicario
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by Sicario »

Just slap the shyt out of the lil fruit, whenever I acted outta line my Dad or my brother did it to me, and so you know, I never really acted out of line.
Fyifa Is In Love With Drajjia?
Drajjia is so drugs with Fyifa?

-Can I screw your nephew?
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Sicario wrote:Just slap the shyt out of the lil fruit.
fruit?
Sicario
DCEmu Uncool Newbie
DCEmu Uncool Newbie

Post by Sicario »

SuperMegatron wrote:
Sicario wrote:Just slap the shyt out of the lil fruit.
fruit?
never heard that before?
Fyifa Is In Love With Drajjia?
Drajjia is so drugs with Fyifa?

-Can I screw your nephew?
Nick
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by Nick »

Sounds like the kid has serious issues, much worse than simply being "out of control" or hyper-active. I'd say, take away what he likes when he acts really bad. Don't beat him--that's hardly the way to make the kid like/act less defiant. I think "psychological warfare" would be much better in this situation.
Very sexy hero, omg
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

I'd just sedate him within an inch of his life, cut off his genitalia, kick in his teeth, cut off his ears, stick his severed testicles where his ears used to be, shove a wine bottle in his ass, kick it, breaking the wine bottle in his ass, shove his severed penis in his ass, cut out his eyes, stick those between his toes, use rusty scissors to cut off his lips and burn them on top of his head along with all of his hair, scalp him, shove his scalp in his mouth, then give him a hug and insist that you two have a serious talk about how he should behave, while suggesting motivations and the meaning of life.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

I am studying to be a counselor. From what I have learned sending a child to a institution makes them worse. Institutions just house people they dont really help them. Since he isnt a adult he cant be classified as a psychopath yet, but he does have some psychopathic behavior. We role play this kinda off stuff in class and in this situation I would ask the mother and father if they felt the child has bonded with them. Does the boy seem to have empathy for others? Is this behavior new? When did the behavior start? I would also ask about punishment what type to they give and such? If a child throws a temper tantrum and this causes him to get what he wants he becomes conditioned to this behavior. If he gets attention by acting out and it sounds like he does even if its negative attention he has been rewarded for his bad behavior. Tell your parents to simply let him throw his fits and to ignore him totally. When he is good your parents should reward him
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Nauzi wrote:ADD, ADHD, etc does not exist, and isn't even acknowledged in Europe. It's just a cop out for teachers and parents to not do their role.
I'm sorry to say that I take offense to this-- as a kid in elementary and middle school I did just fine in classes, because I was a smart kid. Even early high school was very easy and not hard at all because I was blessed with a high intellect-- until I encountered a challenge.

At age 18 I was diagnosed with adult ADD-- not hyperactivity or anything like that, but simply a lack of organizational abilities, and the inability to concentrate in a discussion of any sort. I am not one of those people that look out to exploit the system or anything like that, and I have tried very, very hard in these classes.

" Does not work to full potential"
" Does not use time efficiently"
" Very unorganized"

All of these things have been on my report cards for years, but it was never an issue because of the good grades. I eventually went to a psychiatrist, where I was very, very surprised with this diagnosis.

While I believe it is overdiagnosed, and used as a scapegoat for a lot of things, I do believe that it is an actual problem, because of what I've experienced.

In any case, believe what you want as there is nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise.
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Boo hoo I just am unorgnized :(.
I need pillz to make it all betters yeses.
It isnt real get over it, and stop blaming your stuff on that. i got that on my report card as well so what. Ever heard of taking responsbility for your own actions?
DYTDMFBSB?
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

zerotype wrote:Boo hoo I just am unorgnized :(.
It isnt real get over it, and stop blaming your stuff on that. i got that on my report card as well so what. Ever heard of taking responsbility for your own actions?
EVER HEARD OF A DISORDER? FUCKING RETARDS, IT EXISTS, STOP TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.
It's thinking...
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

|darc| wrote:
EVER HEARD OF A DISORDER? fudging RETARDS, IT EXISTS, STOP TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.
Ever heard of a Capslock key?
DYTDMFBSB?
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

zerotype wrote:
|darc| wrote:
EVER HEARD OF A DISORDER? fudging RETARDS, IT EXISTS, STOP TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.
Ever heard of a Capslock key?
Ever heard of emphasis?
It's thinking...
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Because you can fake being autistic does that mean it doesn't exist? That is the problem with mental health-- depression/manic depression/bi-polar and all of these. There is pretty much no way of measuring how it happens.

Now i'm being as civil and as orderly as I can. I'm not complaining because I'm "unorginized". I'm not looking for an out because I had a horrible teacher, or horrible childhood. I went to a nationally recognized elementary school-- far from bad teaching.

And no-- I am not dependent upon medicine at all, I don't even take any medicine. I am saying however, that what I am going through is not normal behaviour. I shouldn't have to struggle like this, just as somebody with social inadequacies shouldn't have to struggle with being depressed.

Just because you can't see something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. I'm definately not asking you to feel sorry for me or anything, just please be more open minded maybe?

Yes a ton of people say "OMFG IM SO ADD AHahHAhaah"... and I agree it is overdiagnosed and used as a scapegoat more than any other sort of disorder. Please be more considerate. =\
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
AgentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen
More like GAY-gentGreen

Post by AgentGreen »

Go Krazy-Go-Nuts on him, mock his behavior and take it to a whole other level. If you push him hard enough, perhaps the stress that it takes to retaliate with his craziness will be so much that his nervous system won't be able to cope with doing it on a constant basis. It will become painful (for lack of a better term) for the nervous system to create these outbursts. Of course this is a dangerous and crazy idea, I'm just throwing it out as a last resort. But I think your family should send him to an institution.

However you mentioned that your brother was born with a misshapen skull and thought that he may have had some sort of brain damage from the surgery to correct this. I'm suddenly reminded of reports about a man I read about in my college psychology book named Phineas Gage (google him to get the whole story). He suffered severe brain damage in a freak accident that separated his frontal lobe with the rest of the brain. This caused him to have irrational emotional outbursts and he had almost no inhibitions whatsoever. Of course this is quite different from Phineas Gage's story, but the principle involving brain damage and lack of inhibitions (such as supressing angry outbursts) still applies.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

EvilN wrote:
SuperMegatron wrote:
EvilN wrote:I'm for having him commited. Simply take him to a hospital, say he's a danger to himself and others around him, and let them take care of him. Alternatively, write into Jerry Springer and say you want him on a boot camp show.
So we commit kids who have a problem? Your a little over weight maybe your parents should send you to a fat farm.
I'm saying he almost hit kenichi over the head with a golf club. The doctors could help him, and he'd be better than being at home, where he could seriously injure someone if he got upset enough to.
I'm surprised you're not more sympathetic. If the chat logs you post are any indication, I'm pretty sure you have some serious mental issues yourself.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:I'd just sedate him within an inch of his life, cut off his genitalia, kick in his teeth, cut off his ears, stick his severed testicles where his ears used to be, shove a wine bottle in his ass, kick it, breaking the wine bottle in his ass, shove his severed penis in his ass, cut out his eyes, stick those between his toes, use rusty scissors to cut off his lips and burn them on top of his head along with all of his hair, scalp him, shove his scalp in his mouth, then give him a hug and insist that you two have a serious talk about how he should behave, while suggesting motivations and the meaning of life.
:rofl:

Good point, SychoGoldfish. I'm also scared of it being a problem with his skull, since there's really nothing we can do about that. And mom doesn't want to take him to an institution, saying it's out of the question. Perhaps we'll just have to take him back to the doctor and find another psychiatrist and find a stronger prescription of medicine for him.
jaredfogle
DCEmu Turkey Baster
DCEmu Turkey Baster

Post by jaredfogle »

The reason ADD and ADHD are over-diagnosed is that the good folks who make Ritalin, Concerta, Adderall, and Dexedrine want it to be.

Evidence of this: no one with a legitimate disorder needs to find out about it from a TV commercial.

Of course, its all good from where I stand because lots of kids have lots of speed they don't need. This speed is then sold to *a guy I know* on the cheap.

Another tidbit I think you kids might wanna know about the speed they give these kids (particularly methyphenidate [ritalin, concerta]) is that it really enhances cocaine's addictive qualities. Methyphenidate and cocaine do practically the same thing to your brain. So a kid whos got a 108 mg a day concerta habit tries coke and... the buzz is back.
Where's toastman? I'm bored.