My brother is scaring me...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My brother is scaring me...

Post by Luriden »

My brother is 9 years old. He has always been the one thing that has been tearing our family apart. He is INSANE. The slightest thing sets him off, and he goes into a rage when he is mad. He upsets my mom on purpose (he calls her a meanie whenever she does something he doesn't like, he finally hit him one time and it just triggered him to say it more). He's not scared of my dad at all, he even said to him he wish he was dead. He got slapped, and it didn't phase him. The other night, he asked mom right in front of dad "God....why did you MARRY that guy?!"

He also has a serious problem with paying attention. I think it's beyond ADHD. He absolutely refuses to do homework, even if I give him the answers. My dad threatens to take his TV, which he can't get to sleep without, and he says he doesn't care.

Today, he about scared me. He called my mom a meanie again, I told him I've had enough of him ruining the lives of everyone in the family. I shove him in his room, down on his bed, and punch him in the leg really hard (not enough to knock it off, but enough to leave a bruise). He screams "I HATE YOU!!!" and grabs a metal golf club. I dash out of the room and close the door just in time as he swings. He repeatidly hits the door until he leaves a dent in the door and the golf club is bent in half.

We have took him to a psychiatrist in the past, but the strongest prescription they could give to someone his age didn't even phase him. My mom is scared that what he'll be like when he's older, that he may kill someone or maybe even harm her. I'm scared that he may do so once I leave for college next year.

My mom's sister used to be the same way, but she didn't go off as fast as my brother Jonathan does. However, she has beaten up her mom (my grandma) for years whenever she feels like it, said she's glad that Grandpa is dead and that he deserved to die, and so on. She has some sort of cancer in her sexual organs, she was taken to a hospital but was being mean to all the doctors and nurses so they took her somewhere, don't even know anymore, and none of us even care. But dear God, please don't let this run in the family.

It is also worth noting that he was born with a misshapen skull. He had surgery done when he was about 2 years old by a professional, one of the best child surgeons in the country (his last name was Sawyer, he's even had specials on TLC). His skull, though not fixed completely, seemed to be helped a bit. But sometimes we wonder if something went wrong during the surgery, since he acts so crazy and has no reasoning.
Last edited by Luriden on Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

I honestly recomend you beating the shit out of him then tying him up to a chair when he tries soemthing. Seriosuly.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Hrmm... too bad you couldn't take him on a TV show and send him to a boot camp...

Ever think about sending him to a local military school? They should whip him into shape pretty fast... :)
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

MulletMan13 wrote:Hrmm... too bad you couldn't take him on a TV show and send him to a boot camp...

Ever think about sending him to a local military school? They should whip him into shape pretty fast... :)
It didn't help one of my friends. He used to be an awful kid until he dicovered Marijuana. It settled him down so much, that it is insane.
MulletMan13
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by MulletMan13 »

Eriatarka wrote:
MulletMan13 wrote:Hrmm... too bad you couldn't take him on a TV show and send him to a boot camp...

It didn't help one of my friends. He used to be an awful kid until he dicovered Marijuana. It settled him down so much, that it is insane.
Hey Kenichi, there's your out. Illegal drugs! :D :D :D

Just don't make him do anything that'll make himm go crazy.... like PCP... :-D
penor: hay gusy how do i make ubuntu look cool like vista
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

Usually when children act out like that it means they have a combination of a learning disability and a high intellect. They get bored because they aren't being challenged and they get frustrated because they have trouble in a area of learning. Your parents might want to have him tested to see if he is gifted
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

I'm for having him commited. Simply take him to a hospital, say he's a danger to himself and others around him, and let them take care of him. Alternatively, write into Jerry Springer and say you want him on a boot camp show.
SuperMegatron
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by SuperMegatron »

EvilN wrote:I'm for having him commited. Simply take him to a hospital, say he's a danger to himself and others around him, and let them take care of him. Alternatively, write into Jerry Springer and say you want him on a boot camp show.
So we commit kids who have a problem? Your a little over weight maybe your parents should send you to a fat farm.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

SuperMegatron wrote:Usually when children act out like that it means they have a combination of a learning disability and a high intellect. They get bored because they aren't being challenged and they get frustrated because they have trouble in a area of learning. Your parents might want to have him tested to see if he is gifted
No, he's quite the opposite. He failed kindergarden, and they wanted to hold him back for 2nd grade again but decided just to put him in special classes instead, which still isn't helping him learn at all.
InvisixIsLeet
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by InvisixIsLeet »

ADD, ADHD, etc does not exist, and isn't even acknowledged in Europe. It's just a cop out for teachers and parents to not do their role.

Anyway, your brother should be put into millitary school or something. Some people are just born retards, and need a good verbal beatdown, and shown some disipline. :mrgreen:

That or he is possessed by Legion. :o
Egotistical EvilN
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Egotistical EvilN »

SuperMegatron wrote:
EvilN wrote:I'm for having him commited. Simply take him to a hospital, say he's a danger to himself and others around him, and let them take care of him. Alternatively, write into Jerry Springer and say you want him on a boot camp show.
So we commit kids who have a problem? Your a little over weight maybe your parents should send you to a fat farm.
I'm saying he almost hit kenichi over the head with a golf club. The doctors could help him, and he'd be better than being at home, where he could seriously injure someone if he got upset enough to.
Thomas
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

My friend was sort of like your brother when he was younger. He only got worse as he got older. The first time he went to military school, it was because he pushed his mom down the stairs. All military school did to him was teach him to fight better, and make him a bit more crazy. When he got back some kids went to his house to fight him, he came out with a gun and fired warning shots into the air before the cops showed up. A year later, he totalled his mom's lexus while drunk, by crashing into a mini van full of kids when he didn't have a license. He took off running, but was caught. A bunch of the kids were hurt, and he spent a little time in jail for hit and run. I think once he started to smoke a lot, after he got off parle he started to settle down a bit. He still causes a few problems, like he spent last weekend in jail for a fight, and he is on trial for smashing a beer bottle over a kids face wo is dating his ex. So Military school isn't always an option, some people just need to be away from society. I am going to have to agree with EvilN, as heartless as it may seem, they may need to send him away for a while to see if they can help him.
Midgey34
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Midgey34 »

My brother does shit like this, except he's bipolar, so he only is crazy sometimes; other times he's perfectly normal. The weirdest things set him off, somehow he just snapped in 3rd grade, before then he was super quiet. The kid has rushed me with a knive and a pool stick before but has never actually hurt me. I have said to put him in a military school but it's hard to let him go cause he's a nice kid. He also seems to have a weird obsession with this girl and she isn't anything special. That's caused a ton of problems.
Remember, the quickest way to a girl's bed is through her parents. Have sex with them and you're in.
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Re: My brother is scaring me...

Post by arrowhead »

Kenichi wrote:My mom's sister used to be the same way, but she didn't go off as fast as my brother Jonathan does. However, she has beaten up her mom (my grandma) for years whenever she feels like it, said she's glad that Grandpa is dead and that he deserved to die, and so on. She has some sort of prostate problems now, she was taken to a hospital but was being mean to all the doctors and nurses so they took her somewhere, don't even know anymore, and none of us even care. But dear God, please don't let this run in the family.
Im sorry to tell you, but a lot of mental disorders do run in families. Scizophrenia is the most studied hereditary illness, but anyway, a lot more than schizophrenia runs in families. Does he have really high "ups" then get really scary? That might be a bi-polar disorder. Anyway, if he is a few years older than he was last time you took him to a doctor, take him again. His behavior sounds very unstable. ANd about military school...that can fix a kid who has the wrong attitute, or a kid without a father/mother who is taking it out on the wrold, but it will not fix mental disorders. Like Eriatarka said, it will just teach an unstable person how to better kill people with his hands, knives, and be a weapons expert. That is not a good mix.

I hope you can find him help, and the right prescriptions that will balance out whatever hormone/chemical imbalance that is causing the behavior. My next door neighbor is a sweetheart of a woman when she is on her meds, but when she stops her meds she is scary as hell.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

Kenichi wrote:She has some sort of prostate problems now, she was taken to a hospital but was being mean to all the doctors and nurses so they took her somewhere, don't even know anymore, and none of us even care.
If she has prostate problems she's odder than I could've imagined.
It's thinking...
arrowhead
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by arrowhead »

Midgey34 wrote:My brother does poop like this, except he's bipolar, so he only is crazy sometimes; other times he's perfectly normal. The weirdest things set him off, somehow he just snapped in 3rd grade, before then he was super quiet. The kid has rushed me with a knive and a pool stick before but has never actually hurt me. I have said to put him in a military school but it's hard to let him go cause he's a nice kid. He also seems to have a weird obsession with this girl and she isn't anything special. That's caused a ton of problems.
If your brother is bi-polar, the military will not take him. I had a buddy that signed up for the marines last year. After about 3 months they did a psych evaluation and decided he was slightly bi-polar. They gave him an honorable discharge, but we are in the middle of a war and we are understaffed and they still discharged him. They dont screw around with bi-polar disorder.
Shut that cunts mouth before I come over there and fuck start her head
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

|darc| wrote:
Kenichi wrote:She has some sort of prostate problems now, she was taken to a hospital but was being mean to all the doctors and nurses so they took her somewhere, don't even know anymore, and none of us even care.
If she has prostate problems she's odder than I could've imagined.
xD

I just put that as a last-second thing. I couldn't think of the organ (not vagina) that causes the bleeding, but I'll change it anyway.
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan

Post by spaghetti »

He's only nine! Sheesh. Get some counseling, for him and your whole family. Ground him, take away all his priveledges, make his life unbearable for a couple weeks. But don't send him to one of those horrible schools. That's like beating the crap out of a mean dog will make him kinder. Those schools don't fix problems, they just break you until you don't even have the stamina to be alive let alone a bad kid.
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

I'm also thinking it very well may run in the family. I have a mild case of bi-polar syndrome, but not severe that I want to beat the shit out of everything. My problem is more like I'm really happy one point that I want to hug something, then the next second I'm crying over something stupid. My brother's problem is that he gets frustrated too easily. If a light bulb is burned out, he'll start yelling at family members to change it and say some very unnnecessary things. He also does random stupid things he doesn't normally do, i.e. he wrote "BITCH" on the wall one day with crayon. He wasn't on bad terms with anyone that day, he was just playing in his room all morning and had the sudden urge to do that, I guess. One day he also kicked a hole in the wall in the hallway when mom told him we were out of cookies and he wouldn't get dessert that night.
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster

Post by |darc| »

I don't know why you just don't beat him from a centimeter of his life. Its obvious he has it coming...
It's thinking...