I apologize

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
User avatar
Zealous zerotype
zerotype
Posts: 3701
Joined: Wed Aug 13, 2003 7:11 pm
Location: Nashville,TN
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Zealous zerotype » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:31 am

lol
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
User avatar
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:08 am
Location: New Orleans
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by toastman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:21 am

I don't believe you for one reason.
If you did have a roommate, and he did have a 2 yr. degree in computer science, then he would know that what he was saying was wrong to begin with.
No signature.
MystiK
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter
Posts: 960
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: the Islands
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by MystiK » Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:42 am

uh, this isnt all that serious, whether you're lying or not. Matter of fact the whole topic is rather gay.
French Connection United Kingdom should be renamed to French Union Connection Klothing
User avatar
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....
Posts: 3429
Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2004 8:44 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Matisfaction » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:55 am

An old house mate of mine found out my password and he was reading all my emails on my hotmail account. + if ground beef uses password manager on his web browser if his roomy uses that computer then he won't need a password so i dunno.....
groundbeef
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:10 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by groundbeef » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:29 pm

Ok. So using your point of view, Toastman, all college graduates are saints and say and do no wrong?

We can argue this one for all of 10 seconds before that is proved wrong. You are assuming that because my roommate has a 2 year degree from a community college in Southwest Iowa that he is totally mature and proffessional. I go to college right now and I see the quality of people there. I also see the quality of people graduating soon and there are many which ponder the question"How in the heck is this person graduating?"

Anyways, this is just a forum board like someone else stated and shouldn't be taken so seriously. I came here to do the right thing and apologize for something I didn't even do.
User avatar
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin
Posts: 2601
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2001 5:54 pm
Location: Ontario
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Code-Red » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:34 pm

You know you visit forums too often and have no life when.....























































Ah what the hell Ill finish it.

....when you create elaborate stories to hide the fact you talked some smack on an internet board, and want your reputation back. Sad, very very sad.
groundbeef
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:10 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by groundbeef » Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:50 pm

wasn't aware I had a reputation around here. Thanks for that thought though. Very inspiring. I guess I just won't post after this, doesn't hurt me or you. I guess the world just keeps filling up with cynical a**holes. You know when your being a jerk when......


























........you attack people on a forum because you have no life as well.
Orange_Ribbon
DCEmu's Cheerleader
Posts: 2553
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 7:38 pm
Location: Insert Witty Comment here
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Orange_Ribbon » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:19 pm

ace wrote:
Roofus wrote:
Orange_Ribbon wrote:One question though. How does your pal know about Ian? I mean did he just happen to pic that name out of the blue, because Ian has not been around for a while.


--The Roofus (not O_R)
Stop utilizing my name!

-ace
you are in so dead.

:melancholy:
Oh yeah, so are you.

--Skynet (not Roofus pretending to be O_R :nervous:
spaghetti
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
DCEmu's #1 Cher fan
Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 2:23 am
Location: Central New York
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by spaghetti » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:45 pm

GROUNDBEEF! A COW WITH NO LEGS!
groundbeef
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:10 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by groundbeef » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:44 pm

I used to use that joke on Quake 3 on DC when I'd log on as a noname. Do I know you, or did you justmake that up?
User avatar
toastman
Iron Fist of Justice
Iron Fist of Justice
Posts: 4933
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2001 3:08 am
Location: New Orleans
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by toastman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 7:25 pm

groundbeef wrote:Ok. So using your point of view, Toastman, all college graduates are saints and say and do no wrong?
No, you are putting words in my mouth now. And your logic is faulty.
I'm saying that someone who went to college for comp sci for 2 years ought to know the difference between programming and what reaper did.
No signature.
groundbeef
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:10 pm
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by groundbeef » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:29 am

Toastman

I wouldn't know. I don't know Ian personally, and beyond Neo CD I haven't really payed much attention to his releases. I do have the atari lynx em that I think he did as well. I have no clue as to what Ian did in programming, or if he did any of it at all. All I came here to do was be civil and apologize for what was typed under my name. That's all this post was about. I am not trying to resurrect any type of reputation as I wasn't aware that I had any since I don't program and don't know how to. I personally have no interest in programming and have never bothered to try. If you read my posts before the ones my roommate made you'd see I never even came close to insulting or writing anything as poor as what he did. I would never insult the programmers here as I don't know what their lives are like and I know that these guys do it more for a hobby interest than to attain any professional satisfaction.
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace
Posts: 6297
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:07 pm
Location: Canada.
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by ace » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:39 am

k, lock.
User avatar
|darc|
DCEmu Webmaster
DCEmu Webmaster
Posts: 16181
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2001 6:00 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Has liked: 25 times
Been liked: 5 times
Contact:

Post by |darc| » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:10 am

ace wrote:k, lock.
You can lock topics once you have the authority to do so, with an understanding exception of topics which are obviously rule breakers.
It's thinking...
Hobbes T Tiger
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:27 am
Location: Prisoner of the Nintendo Police?
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Hobbes T Tiger » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:34 am

Poor guy. I say we accept his apology anyway and let him get on with it...

The net's a harsh mistress.
Sega of Japan wrote:Offline - No confusion! No Boring! No Silence!
Online - No Loneliness! No Typing!
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Posts: 4235
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:48 pm
Location: By my PC Hair:Bad
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 16, 2005 10:59 am

I don't get it
Hobbes T Tiger
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Posts: 458
Joined: Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:27 am
Location: Prisoner of the Nintendo Police?
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Hobbes T Tiger » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:08 am

mattthemodder wrote:I don't get it
That was last week.
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Posts: 4235
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:48 pm
Location: By my PC Hair:Bad
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Matt » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:11 am

I just woke up :?
User avatar
Ender
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
Posts: 1314
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2001 4:01 pm
Location: Canada, first igloo on your left.
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by Ender » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:24 am

toastman wrote:
groundbeef wrote:Ok. So using your point of view, Toastman, all college graduates are saints and say and do no wrong?
No, you are putting words in my mouth now. And your logic is faulty.
I'm saying that someone who went to college for comp sci for 2 years ought to know the difference between programming and what reaper did.
I remember having reaper's minions flame me for outright saying in a thread that everything he said in that thread was horribly misleading and innacurate as far as programming went...I think any programmer who read his posts when he was trying to explain something would know that he didn't know as much as he tried to convey...
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace
Posts: 6297
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2001 7:07 pm
Location: Canada.
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0
Contact:

Post by ace » Sun Jan 16, 2005 12:03 pm

|darc| wrote:
ace wrote:k, lock.
You can lock topics once you have the authority to do so, with an understanding exception of topics which are obviously rule breakers.
And the point in having this topic open is because....? It's a pretty well known fact that groundbeef is disliked, and all this topic serves a purpose for anymore is people shoving down his throat that he sounds like he is full of bs.

If no one else is going to lock it, then I will.
Locked