Stuff F/S: PS2, modchip, laptop/PC, DC, Audio...

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
fishman
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Stuff F/S: PS2, modchip, laptop/PC, DC, Audio...

Post by fishman »

I have way too many projects going on right now and need to get rid of some stuff! (some good, some junk!) I will pay shipping on everything. I'll consider any trades. PM or reply below. Feel free to ask questions. :D

Playstation 2

-DUO 2 SE PS2 Modchip. http://www.modchip.com/ps2/duo2order.htm Great Features. Had installed in my PS2 a while ago and worked great for the 2 games I had to test. Brought it over to a friends houses and one of the wires came off inside so I tore it down to resolder and accidently dripped some on the board and messed it up trying to fix... Haven't gotten around to fixing it. Chip is prewired but wires will need to be extended probably and one contact pulled off so a wire will have to be solderd futher up on the chip contact...(easy fix, I will try to do it before sending out) --$20-- SOLD

-Interact Dreamcast controller like new in box with manual!! Perfect, hardly used. -$offer-

-Performance lime green PS2 controller $fairoffer- SOLD

-Performance PS2 memory card and CD $9 SOLD

-Grand Theft Auto Vice City, slightly scratched and sometimes freezes (never tried Disk Doctor, ect.) Still playable. -make offer-

-Panasonic Pentium 166 CF-61 Laptop as-is. I bought 4 extra batteries for it, a manual, a floppy drive, AC adapter. Have drivers disk for it
NEEDS HARD DRIVE/CADDY
CD rom is a little messed up and tray seems to want to rise on its own but I was told that it worked fine by manually inserting CD
Back and case is dinged up but fuctional as far as i know
Screen is a good size and in very good shape
Boots up and loads disk
Would make a good extra laptop or other project with some extra parts! I would reccomend buying a used laptop on ebay with a bad screen or something. Laptop was cheap. Accesories aren't!
-Make a fair offer

LOT OF EXTRA COMPUTER PARTS, Nothing real new MAKE FAIR OFFERS
-CD roms 32x
-Cendyne 16x CD BURNER with box, like new $30 shipped
-Several power supplies, ask! 1 GONE
-Tons of misc memory and hard drives: Almost free: ask ALL HARD DRIVES AND MEMORY ARE GONE

Pioneer 760W 2ch Car Amp. Tested and powers on fine but I can't get any sound out of it? -$offer-

Just added: 64MB (expandable to 512MB with firmware update) RCA Lyra MP3 player. Make an offer!
Last edited by fishman on Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

I'm looking for RAM and a HDD. Whats the highest DDR ram you have, and a 200 GB HDD. 180 will work too. I'll make offers if you have good enough stuff. also, which pin are we talking about thats broken onthe mod chip so I can look for the fix in the pic on that link?
Why doesn't HTML work anymore on this damn forum!? God!
fishman
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by fishman »

Sorry I'm not sure on the RAM but i think its really small like 64MB biggest. Hard drives are small and would be better off as freebies or trash. I think the contact that pulled off the chip was contact M. I WILL FIX before selling to make things easier. Thx.

Also adding a Performance vibrating V3 N64 Racing wheel. Hardly ever used. With box and instructions -$offer-
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

I'll take the mod chip, since most of the connections from my faulty Messiah 2 Pro are the same for your chip too. I only have like 6 of the connections to do for your chip in order for it to work on my system. As for those HDDs, I'll take them for free if you wish. the more space i have on my PC the better. I make music so the HDD fills fast. What woudl you rate each HDD. I'll take 2 of your biggest ones. My PC can only hold 3 drives.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

I need a small HD for somethign if you tell me the size, and how much I mgiht go wth it.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

So... Fishman... Are you up for the deals? I'm really interested, just waiting patiently.
Yehaa4.0
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Yehaa4.0 »

any CPU higher then 800Mhz
Lets see who gets tired first Yehaa........
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Umm, what sizes do you have the hard drives? And do you have any pc2100 sdram? For the sdram, I would prefer if was at least 1 '64mb' , but anything is fine. What are the prices for hard drives?

Also, does the laptop include the cd drive? And what is its hard drive size? Ram? I am interested because I have a cousin in El Salvador who wants a pc, but I want to send him something he can mess around with until I can build him one. What are the laptop specs?

5 bucks for vice?

Do you take paypal? I have bad experiences with checks in the mail and paypal is much more secure.
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

Why did oyu even bother to post items for sale if you can't respond to interested people? What a waste... :roll:
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

Where is this guy?
fishman
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by fishman »

Sorry fellas I've been away from the comp for a while! I haven't had much extra time in between school, work, working on my car... Please forgive me. For the fastest responce please feel free to email me leftyfish@hotmail.com I DO ACCEPT AND PREFER PAYPAL

Riva16: You can have the chip. I wanted to fix that pulled contact for you but i can't find my sodering iron anywhere. I have just scraped the covering off the connection a little further up on the chip down to bare metal. You can take it now as is (should be easy to fix) or wait until i buy another iron. My old one was crap anyway...

NO CPU higher than 800mhz
All memory was SOLD as a lot also 1 32x CD Rom and 1gig HD was sold. Have 1 tiny 700 something meg HD left. All i want is $ enough so I'm not loosing cash when i ship for the old CPU parts.
Laptop includes built in CD drive. Does need TLC as stated. Pentim 166 with 32MB memory I believe it is expandable. I think the screen is color TFT. I dig it out and check it out more if you are still interested.
I will take $5 for vice DVD-ROM only no case. Usually freezes about 10 or so into the game.

PS2 Parts probably available soon. I have a few parts systems and will be making a working 2 out of the bunch. Will post when ready.

I apologize again for the delay. Peace.
riva16
DCEmu Mega Poster
DCEmu Mega Poster

Post by riva16 »

Ahh, so THAT'S why... Makes sense. Vice cCity used to freeze for me to. You scratched the disc, and it can't read part of the city to load it. Trust me, I KNOW!!! I bought 4 used copies nd had to bring themall back becuase of the same problem. I finanly bought the damn game brand new after speending more in gas $$$ than the ame cost used...
Sir Savant
Somewhat Dumb Knight

Post by Sir Savant »

forget it.
fishman
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by fishman »

Updated the list. I'm also looking for a V1-3 PS2 Power supply and working V4 mobo!!

I just bought a large lot of Dreamcast parts and will probably have some for sale along with a couple complete working systems within a week or so! Let me know if you need anything.

Thanks for looking. )()(
fishman
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by fishman »

I currently have 6 complete, fully functional dreamcast systems in my posession and would be willing to sell or trade off a couple. Make fair offers.