What a dumb bitch.

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
not just souLLy now
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/

Post by not just souLLy now »

megaman8x wrote:Zerotype PWNT by the english langauge. :o
nublet
ETR
Dumb
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ETR »

megaman8x wrote:
ETR wrote:
megaman8x wrote:seriously it doesnt matter if your gone a lot your still avoiding resposibilty and being a maid is not funny, like cleaning up other peoples crap is an amazing job seriously.

we all know why the flamming started...none likes zerotype :P :
No, the flaming started because people like you are jackasses.
sorry im not bush, I dont promote the rich.
You're still a jackass. The reason Zero's house has a maid is cause his dad works like crazy, doesn't have a wife... so they need help keeping everything clean.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
ETR
Dumb

Post by ETR »

F8 wrote:I dunno, but seems I have some supporters.
One.

Try running for president with one supporter.

"OMG, MY VP WILL VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneoneoneuno"

Jackass.
Smiley wrote:I was bored and like to hear myself talk, that's all....
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

F8, get a grip.

If you can pay for it, and give someone else the spare cash in the process, why not?

Like Jabba said, it was an unprovoked flame on your part so leave it alone. Plus, I <3 zero.
"He who cannot draw on 3,000 years is living hand-to-mouth." -Goethe
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

megaman8x wrote:we all know why the flamming started...none likes zerotype :P :
Yeah, and you're real popular around here aren't you :roll:
mattcky666
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mattcky666 »

[quote="zerotype"]I just called her about it (to be 100% sure) she said her son took it (she had found it on him) she said she was about to call me about it. Now the thign is she isnt suppost to birng her son. I will let it slide this time, but from now on my cam is gona be set up.[/quote]

exactly, people pay employees to work and not to bring their child to work.
This is a problem my parents used to have with an employee. Sometimes he would work in our workshop to produce furniture etc. however on a few occasions his wife and son came for some reason. If his son seriously cut himself on a tool or something, who would be the person to blame...the employee - because the kid isnt insured.

BTW F8 dont go pushing ppl's buttons - it gets irriating for some ppl
F8
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by F8 »

ETR wrote:
One.

Jackass.
Actually, I think more than one. And either way, majority vote doesn't mean much anyway. Look at the retard the Americans have running their country.
Caboose
Lieutenant; Jeeba SS

Post by Caboose »

I don't support F8's unprovoked flame, but why don't you guys do something a little more productive (zerotype, you can work on a new lid) instead of complaining and flaming other people. Anyways, that's just a suggestion and I'm not looking to pick a fight or anything, just a possible resolution.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:F8, get a grip.

If you can pay for it, and give someone else the spare cash in the process, why not?

Like Jabba said, it was an unprovoked flame on your part so leave it alone. Plus, I <3 zero.
Nothin but <3 for you too jeeba.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

F8 wrote:
ETR wrote:
One.

Jackass.
Actually, I think more than one. And either way, majority vote doesn't mean much anyway. Look at the retard the Americans have running their country.
Because your opinion is law. I understand.

Please, for the benefit of the forum, find something better to do with your time here than attack people because they can afford, or need a maid.

What we don't need is another person flaming others for no given reason. That is what I, and the Null forum are for. ;)
El Guapo
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by El Guapo »

I haven't posted in a looooooong time, but this thread just begged me to reply. All arguments aside, if you're calling your fathers maid a

DUMB BITCH

then you clearly are a spoiled, selfish, piece of s**t. Never treat people with that level of disrespect. Quit complaining. I have no problems with people having maids. I have problems with people sh*ting on people in the service industry solely because they are there. Find something substantial to complain about, and even then don't post it on a message board.

My two cents.
Assspen...where the beer flows like wine, and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano
Jeeba Jabba
Jeeba Jabba

Post by Jeeba Jabba »

El Guapo wrote:I haven't posted in a looooooong time, but this thread just begged me to reply. All arguments aside, if you're calling your fathers maid a

DUMB BITCH

then you clearly are a spoiled, selfish, piece of s**t. Never treat people with that level of disrespect. Quit complaining. I have no problems with people having maids. I have problems with people sh*ting on people in the service industry solely because they are there. Find something substantial to complain about, and even then don't post it on a message board.

My two cents.

She allowed her son to illegally steal from a clients house, someone who trusted her enough to pay her and grant her access. I couldn't think of another name for her.
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

wow a case whats that like 30 bucks? its not that serious or maybe he needs the maid to pick him off his ass and take him to the store
megaman8x
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by megaman8x »

ETR wrote:
megaman8x wrote:
ETR wrote:
megaman8x wrote:seriously it doesnt matter if your gone a lot your still avoiding resposibilty and being a maid is not funny, like cleaning up other peoples crap is an amazing job seriously.

we all know why the flamming started...none likes zerotype :P :
No, the flaming started because people like you are jackasses.
sorry im not bush, I dont promote the rich.
You're still a jackass. The reason Zero's house has a maid is cause his dad works like crazy, doesn't have a wife... so they need help keeping everything clean.
so are you saying that all divorced parents with fulltime jobs have maids? if so that a bunch of bs dude. All your doing is excusing his lack of resposibility for clean up after himself.
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

Okay, heres the deal.
SOME PEOPLE ARE WEALTHY
SOME ARE NOT
THE END
Luriden
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Luriden »

In before the lock.

On a side note, F8, I really like some of your guitar material, and you seem like a cool guy, but find better things to do than looking for reasons to pick on people. He has a spelling disability, don't bash him for that. He also may have his own reasons for having a maid. Maybe his parents don't have time to take care of the house all day.

Zerotype, lock your room and clean it yourself. Also, there's a Backspace key, use it, don't be shy. Please take a moment after you read your posts to correct your errors.

Now both of you kiss and make up. Stop hissing at each other waiting for a mod to come. I am the God of OT and you all shall do as I say. Deal.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

megaman8x wrote:wow a case whats that like 30 bucks? its not that serious or maybe he needs the maid to pick him off his ass and take him to the store
Once you put in the effort to cut all the logos, and have the skill to. Along with being able to do exclent paint jobs. Then, and just mabye then will I consider reading anything else you write. Also it is just the fact it was stolen jackass.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

Who says only wealthy people have maids
El Guapo
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by El Guapo »

Jeeba Jabba wrote:
El Guapo wrote:I haven't posted in a looooooong time, but this thread just begged me to reply. All arguments aside, if you're calling your fathers maid a

DUMB BITCH

My two cents.

She allowed her son to illegally steal from a clients house, someone who trusted her enough to pay her and grant her access. I couldn't think of another name for her.
A good point, but at the time when he first posted <and created the topic subject>, he was under the impression that she had mistakenly tossed it in the garbage. I just find it inexcusable when people get so worked up over small mistakes. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

Hehe, in hindsight, it seems so childish for me to even have posted on this thread. The allure of the flaming got me good.
Assspen...where the beer flows like wine, and the women instinctively flock like the salmon of capistrano
CupNoodle
Jim Dandy!

Post by CupNoodle »

mattthemodder wrote:Who says only wealthy people have maids
Well the argument really isnt over maids anymore is it? It's about people lashing out unnessecarily?at those with money.?