Columbine Guns

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Columbine Guns

Post by Master Higgins »

I've wonder a lot lately about those kids, the thing that behooves me tho, is Colorado is not a gang infested state, and then Columbine is a very nice uptown suburb, so where the hell did these kids get their guns, even in a rough town like STL or Hotlanta, it'd be a pain getting a tek9 for a minor, where do you guys think they got those guns? A scam, if so what kind? Talking to sympathizers on the net via forums, but then couldn't the government have found out about that, it is really strange...what do you guys think?
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

the thing that behooves me tho
be?hoove
v. be?hooved, be?hoov?ing, be?hooves
v. tr.

To be necessary or proper for: It behooves you at least to try.

v. intr.

To be necessary or proper.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Roofus wrote:
the thing that behooves me tho
be?hoove
v. be?hooved, be?hoov?ing, be?hooves
v. tr.

To be necessary or proper for: It behooves you at least to try.

v. intr.

To be necessary or proper.
Sorry I meant "bewilder" I got it mixed up in my head :P
Stormwatch
DCEmu Fan
DCEmu Fan

Post by Stormwatch »

More info here - scroll down, it's near the end.
Lines join in faint discord and the Stormwatch brews
. . a concert of Kings as the white sea snaps
. . at the heels of a soft prayer
. . whispered
Code-Red
DCEmu Ex-Admin
DCEmu Ex-Admin

Post by Code-Red »

Well, I live in Kitchener-Waterloo and considering submachine guns, pistols, and assault rifles arent legal here, I have come across connections to them quite easily. The problems: you have to get your own ammo, and they are extremely expensive ($500-$1000 for a 9mm Glock 17, cheapest HG you can get around here). I've only seen maybe 3 or 4 submachine guns in my area though. In Toronto there is a hell of a lot more of this stuff I bet.
Veggita2099
Janitor 2nd Class
Janitor 2nd Class

Post by Veggita2099 »

I went to a gunshow a couple of years ago and they had stuff that a civilian had no need to have. They had bazookas, M4 assault rifles, Anti arcraft mini guns, etc etc. And the only items you had to even show ID on was the NEW items. Anything used you just gave them the cash and walked away.
Wii number: 1227 6854 1080 3665
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

Veggita2099 wrote:I went to a gunshow a couple of years ago and they had stuff that a civilian had no need to have. They had bazookas, M4 assault rifles, Anti arcraft mini guns, etc etc. And the only items you had to even show ID on was the NEW items. Anything used you just gave them the cash and walked away.
Any explosive weapons are either non-functional or disarmed in a way that can't be rearmed. It's virtually impossible to get them legally now. It's also very, very difficult to legally obtain things like a full auto weapon, such as a minigun (not to mention the cost -$100,000+).
And the only items you had to even show ID on was the NEW items. Anything used you just gave them the cash and walked away.
If that's the case, and they weren't doing background checks, they were breaking the law. There are loopholes in gunshows, but they're not that gaping.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Well it comes down to connections.
I know this guy who i will call "tom"
He basicaly is crazy and works for the military and steals weapons.Hell I cna buy a 50cal sniper rifle from him for 300bucks with some ammo.
He has anti air craft guns in his house,explosives,ect...
So yea connections....
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Roofus

Post by Roofus »

zerotype wrote:Well it comes down to connections.
He basicaly is crazy and works for the military and steals weapons.Hell I cna buy a 50cal sniper rifle from him for 300bucks with some ammo.
So yea connections....
Falcon's not really in the army.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Roofus wrote:
So yea connections....
HAHA, he got discharged for bombing that school anyways
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

Roofus wrote:
So yea connections....
Heh.good one..
But seriosuly this gu yis crazy he even stole a what the peopel their liek to call "disco ball" it is some secrect stuff and even opening it can get you in federal prision.
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
Chile
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Chile »

Lartrak wrote:
Veggita2099 wrote:I went to a gunshow a couple of years ago and they had stuff that a civilian had no need to have. They had bazookas, M4 assault rifles, Anti arcraft mini guns, etc etc. And the only items you had to even show ID on was the NEW items. Anything used you just gave them the cash and walked away.
Any explosive weapons are either non-functional or disarmed in a way that can't be rearmed. It's virtually impossible to get them legally now. It's also very, very difficult to legally obtain things like a full auto weapon, such as a minigun (not to mention the cost -$100,000+).
And the only items you had to even show ID on was the NEW items. Anything used you just gave them the cash and walked away.
If that's the case, and they weren't doing background checks, they were breaking the law. There are loopholes in gunshows, but they're not that gaping.
the part about being hard to get a mini gun is not true. the assault weapon ban has now been lifted[/b]
404NotFound
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by 404NotFound »

Chile wrote:
Lartrak wrote:
the part about being hard to get a mini gun is not true. the assault weapon ban has now been lifted[/b]
Did the AWB ever cover a minigun?

Is a mini-gun semi-automatic?
ghostparty
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by ghostparty »

Code-Red wrote:you have to get your own ammo, and they are extremely expensive ($500-$1000 for a 9mm Glock 17, cheapest HG you can get around here)
Well at the time K-Mart still sold ammunition so it probably wasn't too expensive.
The number one thing I hate is when people blame Columbine on Doom or Marilyn Manson. After I play Doom I don't stand up and say "well I feel like shooting up the school now!". Also, Manson is not really gothic or anything, it's all for show, also, he is a very intelligient man, if some of you haven't seen bowling for columbine you should go rent it.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

the part about being hard to get a mini gun is not true. the assault weapon ban has now been lifted
What do miniguns and the assault weapons ban have to do with each other?
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

Lartrak wrote:
the part about being hard to get a mini gun is not true. the assault weapon ban has now been lifted
What do miniguns and the assault weapons ban have to do with each other?
I think he doesn't understand what an assault rifle is...I fear he's been playing to much goldeneye.
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

I think he doesn't understand what an assault rifle is...I fear he's been playing to much goldeneye.
Technically, an assualt rifle is supposed to be a fully automatic weapon, IE semi-autos and burst-capable rifles are not truly assualt rifles, but get lumped into this country's massive gun control legislation just the same. Never does much good, but they do it anyways.
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.
Master Higgins
DCEmu User with No Life
DCEmu User with No Life

Post by Master Higgins »

fatheadpi wrote:
Technically, an assualt rifle is supposed to be a fully automatic weapon, IE semi-autos and burst-capable rifles are not truly assualt rifles, but get lumped into this country's massive gun control legislation just the same. Never does much good, but they do it anyways.
Ya all you're doing that is turning a bunch of formerly law abiding citizens into outlaws. I don't think any tossed out their assault rifles or stopped purchasing them because of the ban, all that did was create a cash only black market, the federal government is a bunch of stupid fukks.
Hawq
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Hawq »

fatheadpi wrote:
America has gun control? since when? :P
The Prisoner - Makes NGE's ending look almost intelligible.
theres no-one else to blame

Bored? figure out where the above lines from. Answers
fatheadpi
First Class Dick
First Class Dick

Post by fatheadpi »

America has gun control? since when?
Well, gun control means using both hands, so I'd say since the invention of marksmanship.

As for the law-abiding-citizen screwing legislature about guns called "gun control", it's debateable. They first appeared in the 30's, around 1932 IIRC, but gained support in the late 60's, again around 1968 IIRC.

Now, as far as effective crime legislation goes, we're still waiting for some of that. Got any over on your side of the pond, Hawq?
Need a Treamcast, Dreamcast modchip, HUGE DC memory card, ASCII-like DC fighter pad, or Saturn Gameshark with tons of backup memory? PM me.