Xbox Parts/Modchip--Free!

Discuss modifications you have done or plan to do to your Dreamcast or any other hardware, or discuss devices you want to build. If your console does not work or is acting up, ask about fixing it in here.
TheWanderer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Xbox Parts/Modchip--Free!

Post by TheWanderer »

Everything is now gone. Thanks for the interest and looking. :)
Last edited by TheWanderer on Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dreamcast: It's thinking. And it thinks you suck.
gamefreak701
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamefreak701 »

I'm interested in HDD and the Broken MoBo.

I live in Ontario, Canada.

how much do you want including shipping?
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

i can give you 20$ shipped for the 1.6 mobo, but i need to know:

Where your located
some ref's (otherwise COD is gonna be the only way i can buy it, i have ref's from xbox-scene and stuff of people's xbox's ive modded, sold stuff to, bought, and traded to)
XBOX live gamertag: MKEmods
TheWanderer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by TheWanderer »

I'm located in Philadelphia, PA (USA). Gamefreak gets first shot, as he posted first. If you want any "proof" that I am a fair trader/seller, check me eBay feedback. My user id is einbebop44. Also, you can check over on the dreamcasthistory forums.
gamefreak701
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by gamefreak701 »

I thought I had money. I guess I don't. Lol..

sorry.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC

Post by Roofus »

What do you want for the case?
TheWanderer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by TheWanderer »

Sorry to confuse anyone, but the crystal case isn't for sale, it was just to show someone on another boards. :P
TheWanderer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by TheWanderer »

Friendly bump. Last chance for these items, before I toss 'em (or eBay). Give them a good home!

I'd be more than happy to trade the stuff for Ratchet and Clank Goin' Commando (Factory Sealed is preferable), an Xbox controller S, a Wavebird or two, or maybe some other stuff depending on what it is.

I figured out what you need for the modchip. It's the "LPC rebuild"portion (the little small pronged thing that you solder the wires (for ver. 1.6 mobos)/hook the chip into). You can get it on a site for something like 1.99.

I can post the link to the LPC thingy if you're interested in the mod chip.
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

MKE wrote:i can give you 20$ shipped for the 1.6 mobo, but i need to know:

Where your located
some ref's (otherwise COD is gonna be the only way i can buy it, i have ref's from xbox-scene and stuff of people's xbox's ive modded, sold stuff to, bought, and traded to)
Paying $20 for a destroyed motherboard is so retarded. I am sure that thing is going to need some SERIOUS work and probably has more damage than this guy thinks.
TheWanderer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by TheWanderer »

Xylene wrote:

Where your located
Paying $20 for a destroyed motherboard is so retarded. I am sure that thing is going to need some SERIOUS work and probably has more damage than this guy thinks.
More damage than I think? Did you read my damn description of the thing? :roll: I'm offering the thing for free to anyone who wants to pay the price of shipping. I thought I'd offer it to someone who may be able to fix it, as opposed to throwing it out.

Of course, I could've been an assclown and said the price was $10 for a broken 1.6 mobo, not given any description at all (knowing full well the damage), and tried to rip someone off with a $30 shipping charge. But that's not what I'm trying to do.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

if your willin to give it to someone willin to pay price of shipping, ill take it....
TheWanderer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by TheWanderer »

MKE wrote:if your willin to give it to someone willin to pay price of shipping, ill take it....
Sure. Tell me where you live and I can get you a quote.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

TheWanderer wrote:
MKE wrote:if your willin to give it to someone willin to pay price of shipping, ill take it....
Sure. Tell me where you live and I can get you a quote.
ygpm
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

TheWanderer wrote:
Xylene wrote:

Where your located
More damage than I think? Did you read my damn description of the thing? :roll: I'm offering the thing for free to anyone who wants to pay the price of shipping. I thought I'd offer it to someone who may be able to fix it, as opposed to throwing it out.

Of course, I could've been an assclown and said the price was $10 for a broken 1.6 mobo, not given any description at all (knowing full well the damage), and tried to rip someone off with a $30 shipping charge. But that's not what I'm trying to do.
Hey jackass, the guy offered $20. I was saying HE is a tard for offering that much when it'll cost $5 to ship.
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

Xylene wrote:
TheWanderer wrote:
Xylene wrote:

Where your located

Hey jackass, the guy offered $20. I was saying HE is a tard for offering that much when it'll cost $5 to ship.
lol

and actually, 20$ is cheap compared to what you would pay for a broken one on ebay/ xbox scene.com . and most of the time, they can be repaired unless there are solder splashes on the ram/xyclops chip/xcalibur chip. but even then with time it can be removed. or if anything, you can either part out the mobo, or remove the bad components and replace them. and also, before i would have bought it for 20$ shipped, i wanted to see a pic of the damaged area. (said in a pm)

so its one of those things where both people think the other person is getting ripped off....
TheWanderer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by TheWanderer »

Xylene wrote:
TheWanderer wrote:
Xylene wrote:

Where your located

No need to call me a jackass. I wasn't attacking you. Sheesh, I knew what you were saying. :lol: :lol: 8-)

PM'd MKE w/ shipping quote.
TheWanderer
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by TheWanderer »

Alright, everything is free, granted you pay shipping and paypal charges. I'd rather not throw them out, so I figured someone may be able to use them.

Anyways, if there's no offers (I've got 'em posted around other parts as well) within a week, they will be tossed. Cheers!
MKE
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by MKE »

i got dibs on the modchip then, ill add like 1$ to the money order im shippin tommarrow if it's cool with you.
Zealous zerotype
zerotype

Post by Zealous zerotype »

How much for hd?and what is the size of it?
SCO=SCUM=M$=SCO it keeps repeating :P
i'm a randite :worship:
DYTDMFBSB?
There must have been some mistake
I'm not the one who should be saved
My divinity has been denied
Mary and me were both fucked by God
bizzle

Post by bizzle »

MKE wrote:i got dibs on the modchip then, ill add like 1$ to the money order im shippin tommarrow if it's cool with you.
I already PMed him.