Place to buy European Games

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Clessy
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Place to buy European Games

Post by Clessy »

Does anyone know a place to buy European games that will ship to the USA. I'm trying to get Dancing Stage Fusion PSX instead of the ps2 version. I want it really bad because Konami of America and Japan stopped release new versions of DDR since MaX. However Europeans get Dancing Stage Fusion which is DanceDanceRevolution Extreme for europe. As some sort of celebration of the end of ddr they released it for PSOne and PS2. The PSone version even has Eyetoy support which is amazing. Anyone who can help I think you very much.
SE! SE! SE! Believe the hype!
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Special Reserve delivers abroad, but you'll need to buy a 'membership' with your first order.

Play and Simply Games both used to deliver to overseas addresses, but don't seem to anymore - you might find it worthwhile emailing and checking that though.

Also with the current exchange rate, you're going to get screwed on price.
DaMadFiddler
Team Screamcast
Team Screamcast

Post by DaMadFiddler »

Well, if you're not worried about cost, you can try http://www.ncsxshop.com . That's where I got brand-spankin'-new copies of Headhunter and Rez last year for DC (the only site that carries them regularly...though I think I bought their last copy of Rez). However, they can get a bit pricy. You can also try Lik-Sang and Play-Asia, though they don't tend to keep games in stock for too long. Otherwise, just try eBay (ick).
DCFan2004
DCEmu Cool Poster
DCEmu Cool Poster

Post by DCFan2004 »

definitely try lik-sang.com or estarland.com both carry a lot of import games. Estarland even carries used games from their members if you dont mind not getting a brand new copy.
Clessy
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Clessy »

Lik-sang, ncsx, play-asia carry hardly any european games thanks for all the links tho guys maybe one of them will have what I want. The first site you posted had it Nyar but you where right I would get raped in the ass buying that. Especially since Amazon sells it for 10 pounds - 3 pounds because its on sell. They just dont ship to America. Ohh well I cant afford 17 poounds plus 10 shipping. Thats about 60 dollars. To bad the amazon one for $20 USD doesnt ship to the usa.
Matt
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Matt »

Play.com, maybe gameplay.co.uk
ace
Forum ace
Forum ace

Post by ace »

ebay?
Clessy
DCEmu Super Poster
DCEmu Super Poster

Post by Clessy »

Yeah even ebay.co.uk isnt selling but one copy and thats to the UK only.
Matisfaction
I can't get no.....

Post by Matisfaction »

Ask if they will ship to where ever you are, If you pay the extra postage, some times they go for that.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

What does one have to do to play European PS2 games on a US system? Same type of deal as with Jap games?
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
revengeofLaEternal
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by revengeofLaEternal »

It's the same deal with region coding, different issue with TV types (Japan and the US run NTSC, most everywhere else is PAL or some variant like SECAM).
Nyarlathotep
Soul Sold for DCEmu
Soul Sold for DCEmu

Post by Nyarlathotep »

Lartrak wrote:What does one have to do to play European PS2 games on a US system? Same type of deal as with Jap games?
Japan uses NTSC like AMerica does, so theres no guarantee that a TV capable of displaying Japanese games is capable of displaying PAL games correctly (or at all)

You need to make sure you have a PAL combatible TV before you even worry about bypasssing the region protection (which would be a modchip or swap disk)
arcticfeather
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by arcticfeather »

http://www.game.uk.com/

They have it and will ship worldwide, total comes to ?16.94 including shipping which according to xe.com is about $31.45
mattcky666
Psychotic DCEmu
Psychotic DCEmu

Post by mattcky666 »

shop at play.com - decent prices and if ur from the UK delivery is quick