You all need to calm down

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
DevilDust
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

You all need to calm down

Post by DevilDust »

You guys need to calm the fuck down about warez. I get my topic locked, and I wasn't even talking about WAREZ... WTF?! Pull your heads out of your ass, and quit assuming everyone that mentions DC games is talking about warez.. JESUS!
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Always say what you are trying to burn, and don't say a game. That pisses off the mods and they close the topic.
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

DevilDust- Your topic was "Burned Games not Working" when I see that I think you are burning a WAREZ DC game.

What exactly are you trying to burn DevilDust??
DevilDust
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by DevilDust »

I was trying to play DoomDC. And as for 'Burned Games Not Working' sounding like warez.. I'm not exactly sure how else I'm supposed to play the game.. I do have to burn the cd right? Uhmm.. yeah, if I was talking about warez.. I would say something like.. Burned Games from FTP not working or some shit like that. I'm not saying I've never messed with warez.. but, I read the rules, and the problem is with a game I got from HERE!
ZacMc
DCEmu Super Fan
DCEmu Super Fan

Post by ZacMc »

You could have started a topic called DOOMDC not working :roll:
and the problem is with a game I got from HERE
So you are saying you downloaded a NERO image of DOOMDC from DCemu and it doesn't work?
DevilDust
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

Post by DevilDust »

I converted it with winISO... should've said that.. my bad =(
Oz
Insane DCEmu
Insane DCEmu

Post by Oz »

Did you convert it to an ISO to burn with EZCD? I'm not sure it can even burn self boots properly. In my experience, EZCD has to be one of the most limited and useless burning packages out there. Just download the free (fully functional) 30 day NERO demo and burn it with that.