Randy should change the thanks to EB on bleem!

Here lies the historical and much-loved bleemcast! forum, once frequented and moderated by Rand Linden himself, preserved for future generations to enjoy. All new bleemcast!-related posts should be made in the main forum below.
Gooey
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Randy should change the thanks to EB on bleem!

Post by Gooey »

You should change the thanks to
thanks to EB(USA) (bit late now but maybe in future packs)
My EB store in the UK (sunderland) says
We can not sell it because Sony said it is illegal
I have managed to get it though, @ ?7.99 tekken 3, and ?8.99 MGS thanks to chips in case you are interested
RobO
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie

y0

Post by RobO »

The EBs in canada are carrying it. They are charging $14.95 which is reasonable considering it plays copys of games
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

SSDD - EB clerks are habitually underinformed. EB is carrying it and if they aren't it's not because of Sony. It's because they haven't recieved a shipment yet, especiallyif they're foreign to America.

Schnapple
Gooey
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Gooey »

No, no, they do not even sell the first bleem pack for GT2, and that is what the customer service ppl also said when I rang them
TheDumbAss
QuakeDev Mod
QuakeDev Mod

Post by TheDumbAss »

I bought my copy of the GT2 pak in the local EB store at a mall. They only had 2-3 coppies left when I got it (a few months ago)

I havent had a chance to go to the mall and see if they have the new packs in yet. I need to go soon (plan on giving a couple as X-mas gifts)
BobsShadow
ShadowOfBob
ShadowOfBob

Post by BobsShadow »

I bought all my bleem packs from my local EBX wiht no problem. I just got Bleem MGS ans TK3 yesterday and they kick ass. Just don't listen to the employees, they know nothing. I asked one guy: "When does bleem for Metal Gear Solid come out?" and he said "I'm not sure, I think sometime in December. Then I called the next day and they had both of them in.
Gooey
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior

Post by Gooey »

EB USA/CANADA SELLS BLEEM, i know

EB UK DOES NOT

Well at least sunderland one doesn't
CG1
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by CG1 »

the EB near me sells em, but there never in stock, i already got mine n e way :D
Schnapple
DCEmu Ex-Mod
DCEmu Ex-Mod

Post by Schnapple »

Perhaps EB finds it too difficult to ship overseas.

Schnapple
Dr Wily

Post by Dr Wily »

Before Gooey has a heart attack at all the people telling him EB sells it;

Gooey, I think EB (UK) is a different company to EB (World); They own GAME as well now, and I think they just use the same logo etc like a franchise rather than being directly connected with EBWorld. (like how McDonalds UK has a similar but different menu over here) - think the 'royale with cheese' bit in Pulp Fiction...

Your best bet for future releases would be an 'independent' shop (check the backs of some magazines; theres loads about if for whatevr reason chips stop selling) bleem.co.uk or ordering direct from bleem themselves.
Van_Lardo
DCEmu Hanger On
DCEmu Hanger On

Post by Van_Lardo »

I have to stand up now and support Gooey.

Be calm, my slimey friend. EB in the UK never EVER stocked Bleem! EVER!

I wish that more people would see this and realise that a major franchise such as EB SHOULD sell B! if their American counterparts do, and that the Bleem! disk "thanks" are confusing and a proverbial "slap-in-the-face" to the UK gamers who can't stand to see shops that

a) Only stock peripherals that their company are associated with
b) Push good games consoles (like the DC and N64) into early retirement as far as shelf space is considered
c) Employ staff who think that the PS2 is the best console because: "It just is" and
d) Don't stock a single copy of Skies Of Arcadia!

I mean... WHATSUPWITTHAT?!!!!