Boy, 11, Charged With Rape of Woman, 76...

Talk about anything and everything not related to this site or the Dreamcast, such as news stories, political discussion, or anything else. If there's not a forum for it, it belongs in here. Also, be warned that personal insults, threats, and spamming will not be tolerated.
Roofus
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
President & CEO Roofuscorp, LLC
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Roofus »

FETUS wrote:Ok I support murdering the guilty and I dont support murdering the innocent.
But not everyone on death row is guilty. I've heard stats that say anywhere from 30-50% of people on death row could be innocent.
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

you oppose murdering the innocent, eh? does that mean you oppose dropping bombs on innocent civilians as well? its all a matter of culpability after all.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

But that can be justified ;)

Well, not by me. I wouldn't try and justify it at all, but some do. What can you do? They're just all hypocritical saying it's ok in one form, but not another
Live gamertag: SKYNET211

Steam gamertag: SkynetT800
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

agreed. which was my original point.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

But not everyone on death row is guilty.
Look back a few posts I think I mentioned I only support it if there is more then 1 credable witness.
does that mean you oppose dropping bombs on innocent civilians as well?
Very good point, but flawed. The war has an ultimately greater good and I think that justifies it. What's the greater good in abortion that justifies killing a child?
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

agreed. which was my original point.
I know. Just thought we should bring it up again, just in case they missed it ;)

Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Very good point, but flawed. The war has an ultimately greater good and I think that justifies it. What's the greater good in abortion that justifies killing a child?
Again, saving the mother is a good reason (if the baby's life is some how affecting hers). What good is killing a child of war just to attack someone else, that is in no way related to innocent civillian bombings in war?

FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

My official stance on abortion: I am against it in cases where the mother was raped or her life is in trouble due directly to the unborn child.
Come on Skynet I though you knew that.
that is in no way related to innocent civillian bombings in war?
I wasn't the one who braught that point up.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

Maybe I'm just sh*t stirring :lol: :twisted:

:lol:

DeGamer
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by DeGamer »

FETUS wrote:
"I'm very hurt because my son was raised as a good boy," she said outside court. She complained that police abused the boys to obtain confessions.
Well then let's look at the evidence against you and your parenting skills. Two of your sons we're involved in terrorizing an old lady, one of them tried to rape her. Your sons have just done a horrable horrable thing and yet you still complain about police being a little tough on your kids. My guess is that these boys are spoiled brats and everytime they get into any sort of trouble mommy bails them out and covers it up. And I wouldn't blame the cops for givin the kids a little smack here and there, hell if I was a cop i'd have a way hard time not killing some of the people I would have to pick up.
Screw being a cop, I'd be like that guy in Death wish. There's so many fukked up people out there and they outweigh the good people. What REALLY f*cking pisses me off of how stupid parent like this one know how f*cked up their kids are, yet want to protect them and bitch about how other are mistreating their children. I have encountered too many people like that and every time i see a new one, my urge to kill rises....

weeperofsouls, you don't sound like a bad person, what do yoou suggest be their punishment or what would be the appropriate thing to do in your opinion?

Killing is killing no matter you try to justify or cover it up with sugar coding bullsh*t, I'll give you that. I always beleive the punishment should fit the crime, an eye for an eye. But in a murderer's case, no one alive has the right to kill them :evil: but some has to do the dirty job.
Skynet
DCEmu T-800
DCEmu T-800

Post by Skynet »

sugar coding bullsh*t
OMG I just made a DC emulator that runs on a bag of sugar!!!!!1111111111 :lol:

FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

:guffaw:
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

FETUS wrote:
Look back a few posts I think I mentioned I only support it if there is more then 1 credable witness.
how about not blowing off a kid's limbs with a bomb dropped from a few hundred feet. oh wait, that kid was born, so we dont need to give a crap about it anymore.

hehe... sugar coding bullsh*t dc emulator. nice.
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

FETUS wrote:
A lower human population.
How to be a Conservative:
You have to believe everything that has ever gone wrong in the history of your country was due to Liberals.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

Each one of those missiles was sent to a strategic military traget. Now who was the guy that ordered women and children be sent onto rooftops and put in the line of fire? Oh shit it was the guy who's supposed to be ensuring there safety. That's like stealing one of my guns killing someone with it and saying it was me. But I know it's a lot easier and funner to blame the people you disagree with.
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

murder is murder, no matter how you try to spin it.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

How about a valid argument instead of just old repetition?

And we are truly amazing
Pre-teen geriatric rape
abortion
abortion/death penelty
war in iraq
weeperofsouls
DCEmu Nutter
DCEmu Nutter

Post by weeperofsouls »

pretty cool how we can go completely off topic in the span of a few posts, isnt it?

and you might wanna think of a few valid arguments yourself, rather then repating 'abortion is bad just cause i think so' and 'kill em all and let god sort em out'.
FETUS
Knight of Null
Knight of Null

Post by FETUS »

It is cool.

I think arguing abortion bad as a responsability and moral obligation is a valid point. and I never once said "kill em all and let god sort em out" or anything along those lines. I've supported the death penelty along the lines that you can be sure your only killing the guilty. And yes I support the war in iraq but that also seems to be the hard one to defend. There have been a lot of civilian casualties just like in every other war in history, but blaming them on america isn't right, yes we sent the missiles to military points but we didn't put civilians in the line of fire. Saddam didn't want anything to do with helping iraq all he wanted was to help himself. and don't kid yourself for a second that the people inside those military targets wouldn't hesitate a second if they had the chance to kill you or me.
az_bont
Administrator
Administrator

Post by az_bont »

weeperofsouls wrote:to play devil's advocate for a moment here... on what grounds do you oppose abortion? it doesnt affect you at all, so why even give a crap? its not even your business or your body, so why should you or anyone else dictate what someone should or shouldnt do?
Whilst I would definately consider myself to be "pro-choice", that is an incredibly flawed argument. By that logic, we shouldn't care if the state decides to kill anyone with a missing limb - because, after all, we've got all our limbs and it doesn't actually affect us.
Sick of sub-par Dreamcast web browsers that fail to impress? Visit Psilocybin Dreams!