Gundam Federation vs Zeon

If you have any questions on programming, this is the place to ask them, whether you're a newbie or an experienced programmer. Discussion on programming in general is also welcome. We will help you with programming homework, but we will not do your work for you! Any porting requests must be made in Developmental Ideas.
dciris
DCEmu Junior
DCEmu Junior
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gundam Federation vs Zeon

Post by dciris »

I posted a similar message in the Dreamcast discussion forum but I figured if anybody could help it would be you guys...

for the longest time Gundam Federation vs Zeon has been my favorite game for the dc I. Know I want to take it to the next level a utilize its network capabilities inorder to play two players. My idea is as follows...

If I have 2 dreamcasts and 2 copies of the game and 2 broadband adapters is it possible to link the dreamcasts to a central server and trick it into believing it is online inorder to play 2 players?

I know the game supports internet play I was wondering if I could set up my own server for it as a bridge between the two systems I'm pretty dumb when it comes to networking.. if you guys have any insight you could provide me with I would be very grateful thanks for your time.
q_006
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by q_006 »

i supposed you would have to get the server info, just like Barbuary did for PSO, before you could use a server to trick it into online play mode.

don't they have a dual link of some sort for multiplayer online DC games.
i believe it's on Lik-Sang.
Quzar
Dream Coder
Dream Coder

Post by Quzar »

There is a serial link cable. It only works for like 5 games though.
"When you post fewer lines of text than your signature, consider not posting at all." - A Wise Man