Question about DCGnuboy and utopia boot cd

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
sswaters
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Question about DCGnuboy and utopia boot cd

Post by sswaters »

I am having problems running booting DCGnuboy I tried the cdx boot cd and the utopia. On the utopia tries it always changes the reindeer to silver and just keeps spinning(Do you have to press a button when the reindeer changes?). Dreamcast runs nesterDC fine. Please help
edit:Also tried dchakker now won't work there either can anybody give me a link to a working DCGnuboy image because it might be my burn or image that is not working
ghostparty
Mental DCEmu
Mental DCEmu

Post by ghostparty »

Try DCFactory, that is what I used and it worked great! :D
Christuserloeser

Post by Christuserloeser »

http://www.sbiffy.com

SBInducer v4 is the best selfboot program for DC out there...
Insane homebrew collector.
Spiritual_Chaos
DCEmu Cool Newbie
DCEmu Cool Newbie

Post by Spiritual_Chaos »

I have a question regarding this emulator, you put all the GB and Gbcolor roms in the same folder (GB) - right? Then, is it Ok to create subdirectories in that folder for GBC and GB or for different genres of games?