NeoGeo emulator on the DC?

This forum is for discussion pertaining to homebrew and indie software for the Dreamcast, such as homebrew games, emulators/interpreters, and other homebrew software/applications. Porting requests and developmental ideas are not to be made here; you can make those here. If you need any help burning discs for homebrew software, this is the place to ask as well.
blistered thumb
DCEmu Newbie
DCEmu Newbie
https://www.artistsworkshop.eu/meble-kuchenne-na-wymiar-warszawa-gdzie-zamowic/
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

NeoGeo emulator on the DC?

Post by blistered thumb »

Just wondered if any of you guys knew if a NeoGeo emulator is feasable on the DC.....or if one is being written.

The NeoGeo has some cracking titles on it and i would have thought the DC would be able to handle it quite well..... might be wrong tho....

What do you guys reckon?

Cheers!

DOH!!!!.......just read the sticky at the top.....it answered my question :roll:

Still all part of being a newbie i suppose..... it's at 4pm..... my public flogging that is :o
butters
Classic Games Lover
Classic Games Lover
Location: Lubbock, Texas, United States, Sol 3, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by butters »

Nothing except fakes as far as Neo Geo goes
Lartrak
DCEmu Respected
DCEmu Respected

Post by Lartrak »

One of the mame emulators can play Neo Geo games at like 75% speed with sound, and close to full without. At least I believe that was about what they were at. And of course, only 12 meg or smaller neo geo games worked, so there weren't to many.